new recruit on the block
Hi guys,new on the team.My name is Kent,live in D Bay north of Brisbane.I was introduced by Michale from your crew today about this site,I don't have a suit yet,but I've looking for a MLC Bike scout trooper suit & helmet.Been looking around ebay & other sites,theirs alot of infomation out there,can anyone help me point me the right direction to buy complete outfit or sites that are reliable.thanks
Hi Kent and welcome. First things first stay away from ebay. If your after a Biker Scout head over to the bsn boards. Which is bikerscout.net, plenty of helpful information directly about biker scouts. Just rememeber to research and reasearch more.
G'days Kent.
Welcome to "The Best Damn" Garrison. You'll find heaps of people here can be of great help, including Brissy who has already suggest the BSN boards.
Hope you eventually find what your looking for. If you'd like to get to meet everyone we have the AGM coming up or even try to get your-self to an armour party.
Welcome mate
Pm sent
Ken
Hey Kent,welcome to the forum.

MLC does a fine scout bucket, the V3 which is out at the moment will suit a more 'smallish' head. So if you have a head the size of a melon, I'd be looking for another manufacturer. SC or KS aren't too bad either
hi mate welcome
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kent... nice to have you aboard.. its always good to welcome new recruits and potential troopers. Theres no shortage of good advice already for you here so I won't go on... except to say don't be in a rush and do some quality research.

There are plenty of opportunities coming up to see what we are all about and meet some members. Don't be shy and get amongst it...

ScOrP
[Image: 02aScorp-FRONT.jpg][Image: expert_infantry_badge1.png]
Prior to entering the Cell Bay-"Alright...Once the door opens..don't get shot or trip over...OK !!"

Hi there Kent, in the property business it's location, location, location. He it's research, reseach, research. Us Redbacks are a friendly lot, so get along to the general meeting or an AP soon to see what we do. As The Wolf said, welcome to "The best damn" Garrisson.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Howdy and welcome Kent :D
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Welcome
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
welcome aboard Kent.
Economical Assault Trooper
Welcome mate!

After the dreamworld troop and all the mutant ewoks about the place the legion could use a few more good bikers!
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
Welcome Kent. You can be sure you will get the best advice here. Keep the posts coming.
TK-TEX
FOR THE EMPIRE !

"You don't know what the world looks like until you put a helmet on"
Rick Stafford....Heart of an Empire
welcome to the redbacks mate!
(Wednesday 3-Mar-2010, 06:14 PM)The Sniper Wrote:  As The Wolf said, welcome to "The best damn" Garrisson.

Hey Snipe, are you wearing your glasses.Hehehe

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The new kid on the block Tk_501_Mogler 11 13,395 Monday 21-Sep-2015, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Dw
  New Girl on the Block VickyVic 34 38,158 Wednesday 22-Jul-2015, 08:17 PM
Last Post: VickyVic
  New kid on the darkside's block. LLyons 15 23,318 Tuesday 2-Apr-2013, 05:21 PM
Last Post: hopfot