Bardy Meets Chewbacca!
Hey Troopers!

Just thought I would post a few Pics of my trip to America. It was the first time the family and I have left Australia and it was freaking AWESOME! missed out on SDCC tickets but had already booked the flight to co-inside with the dates so I did the next best thing I could and went to the very first Course of the Force charity relay. It was one of the best day's of my life. I met members from the Southern Californian Garrison which in itself was really cool but I also got to meet Peter Mayhew and Ashley Eckstein the voice of Ahsoka Tano in the clone wars series. She was really really nice (kinda fell in love with her a little Smile ) and Peter was cool too! He is Freaking huge though as you will see in the comparison shots of him and then my family standing in front of the giant shoe. He was not even standing up straight, if he was I am sure he would have made it to the 'O' on the shoe and I am 181cm tall. Like I said we had an awesome trip and I hope you enjoy the shots Smile

Will Post more shots soon but for now I need to crash as the morphine I am on has just fully kicked in and my head is spinning a bit.
May your passions surround us and bind us.......to the Darkside..
Bardy
A few more Pic's

Bardy
Man that's awesome, looks like you had a good time, got to meet Team Unicorn as well lucky bugga. Wink
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
(Saturday 21-Jul-2012, 02:54 PM)Jaster Wrote:  Man that's awesome, looks like you had a good time, got to meet Team Unicorn as well lucky bugga. Wink

Definitely a lucky bugga! Still a noob though! Who is team Unicorn? Had the best time. Wish I could have gone to Celebration VI as well.. I'd pretty much give a body part to meet Carrie Fisher.. Looking forward to the pic's from Moxxie and the crew Lucky enough to go! Still meeting Peter was definitely a childhood dream come true!
Bardy
Haha they are the 4 dressed as the Witches of Dathomir, second photo in your second post.

Michele Boyd, Clare Grant (Seth Green's wife), Milynn Sarley, and Rileah Vanderbilt.
http://teamunicornftw.com/
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:

(Saturday 21-Jul-2012, 04:10 PM)Jaster Wrote:  Haha they are the 4 dressed as the Witches of Dathomir, second photo in your second post.

Michele Boyd, Clare Grant (Seth Green's wife), Milynn Sarley, and Rileah Vanderbilt.
http://teamunicornftw.com/

ROFLMAO
I had no Idea and had never heard of them before, they were walking along the Venice Beach just after the relay left and I just walked up to them and asked if they were part of the 501st. They giggled a little and told me they were honorary members and were more than happy to take a few shots.. I just thought at first they were just Hot members of the garrison lol. Seth Greens wife ./slaps forehead... Yay team Unicorn!
Bardy
Having issues posting pictures at the moment so will try to get a couple more up tomorrow.
Bardy
Great pics Bardy, looks like a great time!!