judge for yourself...
Lawgiver mk2 ordered from pinski. Seized by NSW customs... One permit to aquire application later, have a piece of paper from QLD police stating Permit not required for this item in QLD... Fk g... Beaurocracy... Yay only a week away... Undersuit underway, helmet good, boots on the way (mod reqd)... Belt buckle to be painted...
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Can't wait to see this finished! you suit the part.
28 years ago I started collecting Smile
[Image: 2000ad_zps73dc4998.jpg]
You do pull off the facial expression exceptionally well in that awesome helmet!! you could have some fun with that at work Judge Cheeky
Good to hear you got the lawgiver on the move again... Smile

So customs just really random then ? I had a unmodified still white hasbro e11 knocked back to US. Had to wait for the friend to bring it over in their luggage when visiting
DW2013 to DW2018
(Wednesday 12-Jun-2013, 06:10 PM)Duras Wrote:  Good to hear you got the lawgiver on the move again... Smile

So customs just really random then ? I had a unmodified still white hasbro e11 knocked back to US. Had to wait for the friend to bring it over in their luggage when visiting

Yep... The guy I rang down there said exactly that... I'm really suprised they u-turned yours without contact... Weapons licensing (atm) are very understanding... Yay !!!

The turnaround may of been it was actually a friend of a friend thing. And the inbetweener is a fifo worker but got it in the end

Now waiting patiently for your lawgiver pics Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
I've seen a Stormtrooper walking through the Watchhouse, is Dredd going to take a stroll through your station (Gap, City or Valley?).
http://s1136.photobucket.com/user/_HELME...0Costuming
blam blam pew pew!!!

Playtime...

Next...
Who let the dogs out...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice pistolWink

Looking very sharp there mate!

Terror