Newbie for adoption
Hello Redbacks!

I'm new (trooper suit will be complete in a couple of weeks - so I'll be the real deal then), but I'm wondering who to turn to in regards to joining a Garrison.

I live in Tamworth, NSW, so technically I think that will make me SCG? But It's easier to be involved with the Red backs, because of my location... just looking at your member map, there's a little trooper face way out in the sticks of NSW near my part of the world, and that person's a Redback....

So, will where I live make me a SCG, because it's NSW? Or a Redback, because I'm close to another Redback?

Am I rambling? Who knows.

Any hoo, any shove in the right direction would be very welcome Smile

Thank you all Smile
Hi Beverly.

Do you have photos of your suit? Always good to see smeone else's work as it progresses Smile

I think living in NSW would make you an SCG Candidate. There's a story behind why the little Member's face is there in NSW, but i don't know what it is, so I can't really tell you why.

Our Garrison's area ends at the NSW/QLD Border. Kinda silly if you lived in Tweed Heads, and are closer to the Longfin squad than you are to SCG, but they have to draw the lines somewhere. (Unless of course we stage a takeover and conquer everywhere up to Newcastle.... mwahahahahaha)....

Tamworth is still a ways from here. About seven hours or more by road.... So I imagine if you wanted to troop up here some time, it would be a weekend away for you..Smile

Still, well worth doing for Supernova, or Dreamworld or one of the other big weekend troops...... And someone could provide accomodation I am sure...
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hello Beverley,

Welcome to the Redback Forums... Smile

And, What Wolf said... There are some great events to troop at here in the Great South East, but it would mean a weekend away for you...

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome Beverley,

You're welcome to hang out with us Redbacks anytime, but unless you move into Qld, you will be part of the SCG. Remember though we're all Family 501st Brothers and Sisters !!!
Thanks guys,

I'm smack bang between Sydney and Brisbane as far as travel goes. But I lived in Bris for years, so it's still home, with plenty of mates still up there. I might just have to be a double agent on occasion by the sounds of it!
What costume are you making?
ANH storm trooper .... to begin with Smile
Do you happen to have any progress pics of your build so far...??? Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
(Wednesday 8-Aug-2012, 04:27 PM)Beverley Wrote:  ANH storm trooper .... to begin with Smile

good choice Smile
Welcome to the Redback forums Beverly, even though we cant formaly adopt you until you move back to QLD Sad You are still more than welcome to come and join in any troops when you come back to QLD, the "BIG" ones to keep an eye out are the Supanova and Dreamworld troops.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hi beverly!

I've already said hi to you on fisd, but welcome to the mighty redbacks!!
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Welcome Beverley, ANH-TK I like your style, can't wait to see pic's.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome to the Redbacks, it is good to see another Trooper join the Australian ranks.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

Hi and welcome
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
I'm eight hours from the border (in the northerly direction though), welcome on onboard, we got members everywhere Smile
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)