New Jedi
Not not for me....

Declan got his wish...he wanted a Jedi and he has got one now. A few little adjustments, some ironing and I think it will look ok....well for a Jedi anyway Smile

A special message to our XO from this padawan...
i got my eye on u cobra, look out
[Image: DeclanJedi01.jpg]

[Image: DeclanJedi03.jpg]

[Image: DeclanJedi04.jpg]
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
very cool, did you buy this complete as I am wanting to buy a jedi for Rocco as he will not keep his jawa mask on or his boba fett mask so I am wanting to get him a costume free from masks Smile
please advize

Jason
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

looks great!!!!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Looks good mate.

The Jedi get up are great for the younglings. I know my boy prefers his above his other costumes.
What new breed are we bringing up here troopers!!!! Looking good Declan. Dad needs to buy you a better lightsaber now haha.
Ah, a new padawan for me to shape and mould into a Jedi Knight...... *cough cough* I mean what is this? what's this jedi doing here?......

Looks great, well done. Wink
(Friday 10-Aug-2012, 09:17 PM)scope Wrote:  very cool, did you buy this complete as I am wanting to buy a jedi for Rocco as he will not keep his jawa mask on or his boba fett mask so I am wanting to get him a costume free from masks Smile
please advize

Jason
Hey Jason,
We go it complete off the main legion boards....got lucky saw it and it was pretty cheap and it fits pretty well. You can use it for measurements or pattern if you like. Declan is the same with his jawa and boba he still loves them but say they are too hot sometimes.

(Friday 10-Aug-2012, 09:50 PM)APOK Wrote:  What new breed are we bringing up here troopers!!!! Looking good Declan. Dad needs to buy you a better lightsaber now haha.

(Saturday 11-Aug-2012, 01:47 AM)hopfot Wrote:  Ah, a new padawan for me to shape and mould into a Jedi Knight...... *cough cough* I mean what is this? what's this jedi doing here?......

Looks great, well done. Wink

I know, i know...but what am I to do. I tried to convince him to stay with the darkside....he does however want a snowtrooper and there is a guy on the legion boards who might be doing them. He has his eye on a new cheap ultrasabre Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
W00! Go Declan! :D
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
woohoo looking good!
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Thanks mate, 'D' you look aweeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssoooooooommmmee Doppeldaumen1Doppeldaumen1
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

awesome colour choices too!
"Truly wonderful the mind of a child is." >> Yoda
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Rockin' Jedi! Notworthy
(Friday 10-Aug-2012, 07:57 PM)Phantom Wrote:  A special message to our XO from this padawan...
i got my eye on u cobra, look out

*sigh*...rather than get into why he's wearing that demeaning attire and waving that ridiculous green telescopic plastic whacky stick thingie, and more importantly, why all of the posters so far are coldly allowing and encouraging this young lad to become an Imperial target, (you all sicken me), I will simply say this;

When I see this young jedi, several questions pop in to my mind,

1. Do I blast him?
2. Do I fry him with a modified thermal detonator?
3. Do I use blunt force trauma, (which to me is kind of fun).
4. Do I just sit back, call in an air strike and give those fly boys a bit of fun? Decisions, decisions.

Now, as to the quoted 'veiled' threat above, presumably made by the little poodoo-wan,
I will say this, "those threats, while terrifically amusing, bother me like a Mynock on my heads up display.

My only piece of advice for you is this, if you don't choose the Empire you choose death...and I will happily be the bringer of it.

You have been warned. Skull
Looks fantastic, great going, and Rick, we know that you love Jedi, NOTHehehe
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)