New Sandy
Hello there!
Been looking at the 501st for a few months, but only recently had the initiative to make an account and send emails to start the formation of a suit of my own!
I've already PM'd muppet about armour choice, and at 188cm it would seem the RT is the one for me.
Just a couple of questions, is the Sandtrooper armour much different from the RT that I will be ordering? And where would I get the extras that RT doesn't sell, specifically the shoulderpad and backpack? The rest I have basically sus'd out Smile
Thanks in advance!

Edit: I currently live north Brisbane, specifically Stafford. Is there anyone around that would be able to talk to/guide me through it when I get stuck? Planning on doing it all by myself though, (this looks needy haha) but accidents may happen!
tropperbay.com is one place that sells the pauldron (shoulder-pads)

Similar situation as you as I've just ordered my RT-mod armor myself so keep in touch so we can try to avoid cocking it up
DW2013 to DW2018
Hi there raeil and welcome to the redbacks.
Jump on over to MPED if you haven't already as you will find everything sandy there.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome aboard, mate!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome mate, nice choice on the RT-Mod, I've got a set coming myself.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Hi mate and welcome!

I think trooper1 over on mepd does the best shoulder pauldrons. I'm pretty sure that is what JAG has.
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Welcome Smile
as the guys have said, the MEPD is the place for all things sandy (I'm slowly building one too)
Here's the link in case you don't have it:
http://www.mepd.net/
Welcome mate, you are gonna have fun!

Terror
WELCOME Td
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
welcome to the redbacks. Sounds like your off to a good start. I live in chermside just a stones throw from you. If you need a hand drop me a PM would be happy to help out. Even if you are going to a be a dirty trooper :P.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Welcome champ! Enjoy the ride Wink
[Image: SithEmperorCitadell.jpg]
Welcome to the Redbacks raeil, one thing to keep in mind with armor builds it is better to ask too many questions than not enough.

If you are free on the 15th of Sept Ashbash will be having an Armor Party up the coast, these events are great to meet other members of the garrison and hopefully see armor being put together ( and sometimes finished ).
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome to the Redback Forums... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Thanks everyone for the welcome Smile
Duras, sounds great! Should be good to work at the same time as someone else.
I have checked out MPED, so much reading! But no complaints, it's all very interesting :D
Will do Jimcricket, Chermside is very close!
I'll try to request the 15th of September off for the Armor party, would be great to meet people and see suits Smile