DLT-19 Doopydoo & Hyperfirm
So while I am waiting for my RT armour to arrive, I've been searching for the little extra bits to complete the set; currently, I'm looking for my weapon!
Now as a sandtrooper, I wanted something a bit bigger than the E-11 Smile The DLT-19 really took my fancy though.
As I lack skills at making anything myself (read: I'm awful), I was looking for something that has barely any construction. (Paint I don't mind, who can mess paint up? Famous last words.)
All that I have been able to find so far is the Doopydoo one, which is currently out of stock, as well as saying that they don't ship to Australia on the grounds that it would cost too much. I've sent them an email saying that I won't mind paying shipping, so we will see how that goes.
Also, Hyperfirm are the other manufacturers that I have found... But they are in USA, and apparently won't ship to Australia because of the state that they are ins gun laws.
Are these my only options? D: Or is there something else that I have overlooked?
There is a guy down south that does the dlt19

Grand moff niko I think his forum name is. Ask glitch, he has one Smile
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
there are a few guys who have these, me being one of them. They are an awesome weapon, but are very heavy. There are also T-21's that a guy called Woodchuck makes from time to time. Made out of wood (hence his name), and PVC, they are light and another great addition to any arsenal. Our local weaponsmith Crypto also also makes from time to time the RC-97c.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Get in contact with Grand Moff Niko over on the TAG forums, he can sort out a DLT-19 for ya.

One from him is the better option, as they come from down south. As you found out Hyperfirm wont ship outside the US and D. Doos hasn't up-dated their stock for ages.
Thanks heaps guys! Appreciated!
Vote 1 Moff made Dlt19!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Does anyone have his email address? I can't for the life of me work out their forums, there doesn't seem to be a PM option and his email button doesn't work haha. Maybe my account isn't fully promoted or something over there...
Pm inbound.
Check this link as well here on the forums it's the Moff DLT

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/thread-2518.html

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
(Friday 24-Aug-2012, 12:23 PM)Jaggered Wrote:  Check this link as well here on the forums it's the Moff DLT

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/thread-2518.html

jAG

Looks amazing man! Now if only he'd reply to my email D:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Terror's Doopydoo's Full resin E-11 build x 2 TerrorFirma 18 4,135 Thursday 22-May-2014, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Duras