Special Delivery
What's going on here?

[Image: mystery-costume.jpg]
I'm not sure exactly what's going on there, but whatever it is, it needs to eat something. :P
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

You seem quite taken in the staring contest with the blue thing on the floor....who won?
you missing something there. Wink
for some strange reason I feel like ice cream...
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Why do I hear Greensleves
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
He is waiting for his cue...some start the music please !
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]
(Monday 27-Aug-2012, 12:26 AM)hopfot Wrote:  you missing something there. Wink

Yeah, his butt! Ah hahaha.....Hehehe

You know I'm only being jealous. Wink
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Peace hehe ha ha
(Tuesday 28-Aug-2012, 03:03 PM)Sithprincess Wrote:  
(Monday 27-Aug-2012, 12:26 AM)hopfot Wrote:  you missing something there. Wink

Yeah, his butt! Ah hahaha.....Hehehe

You know I'm only being jealous. Wink
Another ice cream man? But wasn't he black? There was a group of these guys flash mobbing all over C6. It was surreal.
CV:sn11::DW11::SN2011v2:DW2012:GCSN12:CVI:DW13:
31 March 2012, Earth, Sol, Local System Time.

At the end of the Troopertrek Saga, a small band of friends plotted in the corner of a drinking establishment. Labelled 'the anti-social group' for their togetherness, little was it know that Sithprincess, DarkVoyd, Anakinra, Mortogg, Buzzard, Lei, and Phoenix, had put in motion an idea to have a horde of Willrow Hood costumers in his 'unofficial' capacity as an icecream man.

Slowly, but surely, the members of the icecream group grow and gather members beyond the original group and concept...

[Image: 7300-A.jpg]

Willrow Hood was a Human male miner who lived and worked on Cloud City, a floating station located above the gas giant Bespin. He worked for A'roFilter, a mining company sympathetic to the Alliance to Restore the Republic, as the head of the department responsible for dealing with the Rebel Alliance, supplying discounted Tibanna gas. Eventually, though, the Galactic Empire invaded and conquered the planet; in order to protect the Rebellion contacts Hood was responsible for, the miner took A'roFilter's main computer's memory core, as it contained the encrypted information on Rebel contacts. After finding the nearest disposal unit, Hood dumped the entire core, rather than risk it falling into the wrong hands; thus, Willrow Hood was able to save the Alliance's interests.

Commpad/Cylinder View

[Image: IMG_0340.jpg]

Front View

[Image: IMG_0337.jpg]

Least-exciting View

[Image: IMG_0346.jpg]

Rear View

[Image: IMG_0343.jpg]

Moustache View

[Image: IMG_0350.jpg]
i love the fact u made a moe with ur finger... i hope RL used that as ur action pic, btw whats ur Name on the wall of Hoods?
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
"I scream you scream, we all scream for ice-cream"

Well done Commander...um I mean ICMG Doppeldaumen1
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Yaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!! Peace
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Hooray!! Now you have to explain it to Ethan when you see him next.Doppeldaumen1