G-Day Redbacks!
Hi everyone. I am looking to join your fine group very shortly. I have my armour (sandtrooper) and just have to go through the application process. I am a truck driver near browns plains and have also been a volunteer fire fighter for the last eight years. I cant wait to get out and give back to the community in a way thats not as risky as my normal undertakings.
Welcome aboard mate!!
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome!

Applications are on hold at present, due to most members world wide being at Celebration CVI, but will resume shortly.

DO you have any photos of you wearing your armour, or do you need any advice on whether it's up to standard?
I am in Marsden, so can offer advice or check things out is needed.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
welcome!
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Hi and welcome..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome Blueski.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome blueski, good to see another local joining the ranks (I live at Greenbank). Great decision to join the best garrison in the universe!
Welcome aboard, mate!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome to the Redbacks Blueski. Normally we are used to having people ask about armour before they join up but it sounds like youve done all the hard work first. Doppeldaumen1

As was mentioned by Wolf new applications are on hold due to Celebration 6, well that and there are only about 40 numbers left to choose from. When they resume you will be one of the first to get a 5 digit ID number. Notworthy
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hi Blueski,

Welcome to the Redback Forums... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
welcome to the best garrison in the wrold Smile hummmmm truckie well if u get up north we townsville troopers always looking for extra help on our troops Smile
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Welcome to the Forums!
Welcome to the Redbacks.

As a seasoned Firefighter, we may need your assistance in getting the sand, dirt, and other unmentionables water-blasted off our sandtroopers after a troop. Cheeky
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
Welcome! Jig
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!