Im new, Hello :)
Hey, Im new, im in brisbane Smile
so, Hello, Hi and cant wait to get involved.
hello and welcome
Hi and welcome, what sort of costume are you interested in?
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome along tell us more about you, what introduced you to us? what starwars u like, what costume you are interested in making...
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Hi there, always happy to hear from a new recruit Smile
Welcome
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome to the redbacks.
Tell us a bit more about yourself....where do you live, what is your prefered costume, are you a collector etc etc
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hello Tezik,

Welcome to the Redback Forums... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
(Sunday 16-Sep-2012, 05:45 PM)Beanie Wrote:  Welcome along tell us more about you, what introduced you to us? what starwars u like, what costume you are interested in making...

(Sunday 16-Sep-2012, 05:59 PM)Phantom Wrote:  Welcome to the redbacks.
Tell us a bit more about yourself....where do you live, what is your prefered costume, are you a collector etc etc

What they said mate Smile
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

hey, a friend told me about you guys. Im looking for something new and interesting to do, and i love my star wars. Im looking at an "easy" costume to start with. Im an artist/photographer and a student. I live in Brisbane, and am trying to get used to the forum, so i apologise if i forget/cant find/miss your posts hehe.
hey! I think I know you! :P
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome mate. dont worry about the forums you get the hang of it after awhile. I personaly wouldnt go for an 'easy' costume i would suggest buiding a costume you would love to wear.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
yes ash bash i believe you do :P... since ur the friend that introduced me to all of this Smile

ive decided to do the snow trooper costume. So, um , help with where to start? who's good to get parts from etc? cosplaysky.com wont load at the mo.
First of all, welcome to the best Garrison in the Galaxy.

Second, the snowtrooper Costume Reference Libary (CRL) can be found here http://www.501st.com/databank/BlizzardForce_CRL This describes in details what standard each component of the costume has to meet to be approvable. The costume needs to be approved before you can troop in it.

Also worth signing up at the forums for the relevant detachment, which in this case is Blizzard Force http://www.blizzardforce.com/ There will be lots of information there on getting your snowtrooper up and running.
Welcome aboard!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.