Downe Syndrome Community Festival
Troop Report 
Date: Sun 21/10

Venue: Roma St Parklands

Time: 1pm - 4pm

Mission: To bring Imperial Doppeldaumen1 ( and Jedi Yuk )awesomeness to the Downe Syndrome Community Festival

Trooper Attendance: CT Mortogg, Jedi -Moxxxie, TD - Mr Krunch, BH - Phantom, TKC - Phoenix, DZ - Stormraven, Jedi - Trillia, TK - Stormtrooper Cutter

Support Crew: Cobra, Fullmetal ( and friend ) Ms Krunch

Detail: Arriving early the local imperial spy scouted out the location and found the best route to avoid that most dredded of imperial enemies - stairs. Finding a safe approach path I returned to the staging point to await imperial support, this quickly arrived in the form of a Bounty Hunter some troopers and the unlikey support of not one but two Jedi who claimed to come in peace ( but we all know how untrustworthy these Jedi really are ). Once prepared we made our approach to the Festival surprising many citizens with our arrival.

Breaking into two groups the troops then spread imperial ( sigh and Jedi ) Awesomeness amongst the younglings. For a while it seemed that the Jedi might be gaining a following amongst the impressionable but Jedi cant dance Gundam style or play Futsol. Well neither can troopers but a least they tried Doppeldaumen1 Leading the troopers off to a secluded waterfall to cool down a bit the Jedi waited until they were backed up against the waterfall then they treachously attacked the troopers but where unable to overcome imperial righteouness.

Moving back to the public area more citizens continued to be awed by the imperial/Jedi presence, while the troopers were resting Moxxie took part in a Jedi ritual known as "face painting" which was later undertaken by Trillia as well. We then retired to the Jubilee hotel for some refreshments.

Injuries: None but a Zombie was seen trying to eat through Mortoggs armor, it appears that this creature did not infect our brave trooper...yet.

Malfunctions: After 3 troops in 3 days Phoenix's armor ( or Phoenix ) wasn't up to the rigors of his usual dance moves. Also by the end of the troop Phantom looked like he had forgotten to wear his incontinence pants - supposedly it was just sweat but...we'll take his word for it.

Public Incidents: While it may be against PLI for a "shoot a trooper" event to be held putting troopers in front of a goal and kicking footballs at them seems to be just fine.

Mission Status: many younglings ( big and small ) impressed by our efforts and are looking forward to having us back again.

Photos: http://m45.photobucket.com/albums/501qld...y/?src=www
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Well done troopers!!
Another fine job carried out by the best! Great report Bryan. Always a pleasure to read. I am sorry I missed this troop.
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Nice one Mr Stormraven. Thanks for going POC for thhis event. Good on you troopers for putting the smile on many faces.
(Monday 22-Oct-2012, 01:12 AM)stormraven Wrote:  Date:
Injuries: None but a Zombie was seen trying to eat through Mortoggs armor, it appears that this creature did not infect our brave trooper...yet.

I now see why we have been given full body armour that covers every part of are Clone body.

Was a great troop, great work everyone :3

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
Great troop, guys. Loved being a part of this one!

Nice report, Stormraven!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
great stuff everyone Smile
Great cause, bet there were a lot of smiles, well done guys & gals.

Michael.
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Yeah, this is one of those Troops where you really do feel like you have made a positive impact on the lives of others. Another reason for being in the 501st, I suggest everyone add this to their calendar next time. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Downe Syndrome 'Step Up' Event Gold Coast - Sunday 13th of October 2013 APOK 0 4,001 Sunday 27-Oct-2013, 11:01 AM
Last Post: APOK