TK boot alternative
Went to the TK boot site last night and l see they have stopped taking new orders while they catch up to their backlog

I've seen the article for painting boots but haven't seen any ones I think I would be able to get approved

Anyone with suggestions for reasonable priced boots that can be painted and approved?
DW2013 to DW2018
What size are you chasing mate, I have a brand new set of CABoots size 9's here that you can buy if they'll fit you...
Im about a 11/12 aus Wink

Thanks for offer though. Will look at ca boots site to see my options
DW2013 to DW2018
I have caboots, good boots but they can take a while to arrive..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
go onto ebay there is a seller on there called mypropcollection he is tkboots and
and sells excess stock there, im pretty sure he has a size 12 up
hope this helps.
k will have a look when get back home as having no like finding him via iPhone Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
The other way is to make them yourself. Just get a pair of boots and paint them. There should be a tutorial here somewhere how to do it.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Thanks sniper I have read the paint tute

My original question though was can any one tell me where I can get a boot that would be approved. The only boots I can find that appear approvable are over $300
DW2013 to DW2018
My CA Boots cost around 150 shipped, and they were here in under 10 days from the order going in, but failing that, try a western wear shop for a cheap elastic sided riding boot maybe?
Yeah going to look in to them when I get home.

Most boots I find in a price I find acceptable to then take a paint can too have the boot edge sole rather the the "dress" straight edge sole. I'm assuming it has to be the straight edge one to be approved
DW2013 to DW2018
I remember looking at a few safety boot options and that was the issue with them too, the sole has to be that flat dress type look
I bought a $20 pair from big W, cut down the big tread off on my bandsaw
bought $10 of white shoe paint from cobblers and brush painted mine,
still wear them today and have had 15 troops in them at least.

I could help you make these if ya want buddy, easy as
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

there are some good boots available through Horseland and other riding places - traditional brown that you can paint white.. just like the real ones did... (cannon..)
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Found these on horseland's site

http://www.horseland.com.au/dublin-daily...h-rcs.html

Look ok on a iPhone screen, if I'm going to "destroy" them with paint they are the right price (even on special), have my size and will even be passing near a store on way home from Gold Coast. Could be a winner.

Thanks Cav
DW2013 to DW2018
that's all the original ones were, just make sure to get proper leather paint so it sticks correctly, otherwise you'll have to redo them as they crack and chip (unless you want that effect)
Riding boots tend to have a bit of a slippery sole (CABoots are rubberised, not sure about TKs) but you can get stick on stuff at most bootmakers that will help that if it's an issue