Total Newbie
Welcome, Smile
we have a whole bunch of Jawa Jawa experts here, and it seems we're in the middle of an outbreak of jawa fever just of late.... fortunately, we have enough imperial marksmen to keep them in check Skull

But you should definitely join the darkside first, because it's cooler in the shade....and we have cookies Lol
welcome Rach...the Dark Side is awesome, fyi.
Hi there RebelRach, glad you made it to the "other" Star Wars group. Jawa's, Tuskens even Sandy TK's, gota love them.JawaTuskenTd A few of us have just made them, so plenty of help here, just ask.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Hey Rach welcome to RBG.

Gotta be careful with the J word around here, but you'll fit in fine.
Awwwww... Thanks so much everyone for making me feel welcome... Who knew that after a visit to Supernova a few weeks later I am in an army surplus store looking at authentic WW2 bandolier straps!!! Insane!!!

Looking forward to learning the ropes troops!!!
Welcome Rach! I saw your posts on the Rebel Legion Smile Yay! Another Rebel-at-heart!

I'm sure you'll have much fun with the Rebels/Redbacks - I know I have had a blast since joining up last month Smile In fact they're so good that I've got most of my 2nd (dark side) costume ready Wink Welcome to the addiction Cheeky

May The Force (Utinni!) be with you Smile
Shaun
C|lllllllliiiiiiil||ll:lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll)
BN12
"May The Force be with you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" - Jedi Master Yoda
Welcome to the mighty Redbacks
Welcome to the forums Rach.
I love my Jawa. Not only is it an easy and recognizable costume, it's a hell of a lot of fun. Jawa shenanigans!!!
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Sounds like a made a good costume choice to start off with! Everyone's been super helpful! Thanks!!! Utini!!!! 
I take you know Utini means = I am a target SHOOT ME - if you can Cheeky

Jawas are a fun option to start with - I hope you are "short" enough to be one.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Nah, height's not a problem for Jawas anymore.

Did you know that Deltorn is too short to be one? Hehehe
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
(Sunday 25-Nov-2012, 12:51 AM)Sithprincess Wrote:  Nah, height's not a problem for Jawas anymore.

Did you know that Deltorn is too short to be one? Hehehe

Oh you're a wicked woman Sithprincess...I like that! Hehehe
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
You don't really have to be short to be a jawa, there's some pretty tall ones in the movies, they just aren't at the front of the scene, so it's not as noticable...
I'm also a bit short for a Hobbit. Thats what you get when you are born on The Isle of Shetland
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Maybe Qld Jawas are taller than average due to all the sunshine... Oh wait there was plenty of sun on Tatooine.... :-)