Boots - For imperial Officers and Jedis
Hey guys

Approved boots that can be worn say as an Imperial Officer (for example) and a Jedi in robes - black - the long knee high flat ones with no buckles or zips... Any tips on where to source in Brissie - do girls and guys differ much??
Hi Rachel,
Try Horseland or Saddle world for the Boots...

They are Dublin universal riding boots and are around $79.00 (sometimes on sale for $59)

http://www.horseland.com.au/dublin-unive...boots.html

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
dont know about JEdi but this is the boot i used to get my ID Black Staff Officer approval
http://www.greggrantsaddlery.com.au/Prod...00303FTW18

The prob for me though is even getting Extra Wide Calf size they are still too tight on one side... but being female you will prob have better luck on sizing then i did as i find it rare that the mass produced stuff goes up to my size in these types of shoes/boots
DW2013 to DW2018
Hello again!! It my depend on which Jedi you choose , some have brown boots....

Which Jedi were you thinking????

Your getting addicted to costumes aren't you..?HeheheHehehe
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Oh awesome! Thank you both for the help! I thought boots would be way more pricey than that - and harder to find especially in summer in Oz! Greatly appreciate the link. Thank you!

Yes Kayle

I can't wait to get going with costumes.....

Those Dublin boots are reasonably priced....I was thinking they were hundreds of dollars....

I thought black boots so I could use them if I did an Imperial guard....

Jedi wise I am thinking of generic Jedi robes.....the belt and boots have to match right? Just 'umming' and 'ahhhhing' at the momement....

and first things first...Jawa!
Hey Rach your'e right with the Jedi costume if they have black boots they should/must have a black belt as well. With the boots the main things you have to look for are no laces and no visable zips, but apart from that there is a bit of personal choice.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Old republic Jedi are brown boots only, with earth tone robes etc.... Only the new republic jedi can alter the colours etc...and have black boots.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
(Monday 17-Dec-2012, 01:55 PM)TheWolf Wrote:  Old republic Jedi are brown boots only, with earth tone robes etc.... Only the new republic jedi can alter the colours etc...and have black boots.

You might want to double check on your facts there Wolf. Wink

New or Old Republic, can have and have always been able to have either brown or Black boots. was the case when I got both my Jedi approved.