3D Printed Scout Trooper Blaster
While I have no intention of every getting into the prop making business, I will supply some of these just as soon as I have "debugged" the printing process.

Im going to try to print the nozzle and the butt of the gun separately so they will not have the seam down the middle.

because of the effort involved I'd probably ask for $30 per kit.

They will have print lines that will need to be removed, sanded, filled or filed down and in some cases you will never be able to complete remove them because they will be hard to get to, like inside the scope, though none will be quite as bad as the one in the picture which was my first prototype.

Im going to send a couple of variations up to people I have dealt with before for them to QC them.

I posted the first prototype above on FB for those interest in seeing the finished version.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a...8d45fa0a12
Southern banking clan security engineer
I have redesigned the model again slightly to make it easier to print and retain more detail.

This is what the kit now looks like:

[Image: P1090509.JPG]

I have uploaded the 3D files in a printable format to thingverse so anyone can download them and print them from there.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:40356

I will print them for people on request at a cost of $30 plus postage, but ultimately my intention for for this to be self service.

thanks

April
Southern banking clan security engineer
Very nice work.

This tech is very exciting wonder how long till we can print full e11's or even armour Smile
DW2013 to DW2018

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Build Thread 3D printed DC-15a Bally 34 8,656 Thursday 29-Sep-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Bally
  Oevil1 is finally assembling an Oevil1 Scout Blaster Oevil1 5 1,944 Saturday 9-Apr-2016, 06:13 AM
Last Post: TerrorFirma
  3D Printed Thermal Detonator Studio 49 8 2,547 Wednesday 30-Dec-2015, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Rayvn