TX uniform,, 2nd hand
Hi, I am new here. My designate registration Is Major Dargeeran. I am a TX Shadow Assassin, require a second hand uniform of tx trooper-storm,and a white pauldron in order to submit my new uniform to conform with the requirements of the 501. If interested at selling a second hand uniform @ a good price, it would be helpful. This is a first to the empire costume and Character. His Designate is 'Major Dargeeran, a ruth less, cold blooded Tx major with whom was deemed to be Vaders Leashed assasin. Not a well liked Trooper amongest his own,He stays in solitude until vader requires his prescence to get Tks back into line. An interesting Character.
GIVE YOURSELF TO THE DARKSIDE
Hi there,
Welcome to the Awesome Redback Forums... Smile

That sounds very interesting... Where are you located...?

If your are local, you should come along to an Armour Party so we can meet, and chat about what you want to do with this character

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Hi and welcome to the boards. I couldn't find anything on this Major Dargeeran character in any Star Wars referance.
Is this an existing character in any of the EU or something you've made up?
For the costume to be 501st recognised it must be from official Star Wars referance be it movies, TV, books, games, comics etc...
Good luck and again welcome.

You can see here all the TX costumes that have been approved: http://www.501st.com/databank/Specops_CRL
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome Smile

I'm not familiar with the character you've mentioned, which book/comic/game does he come from?
YES, thankyou for all replies. Indeed it is a character that was from the mind only. I realize after reading some more of the parametres, that this is probably not permitted, therefore, hey bottom level entry is cool by me. But i would like if possible to alter a uniform to conform with the ground rules of First in the Legion costume section. So, where is the next armour night and when up this way.?i live in Innisfail.
Welcome to the forums as far as I know the only named TX is General Weir who wears a variation of the Shadow Scout armour. Also as a new character to the Legion he would go through a fairly strict checking out so it may be best/quicker to start with a base Shadow Trooper first and then modifiy it to the character later on.

atm I don't think anyone in the garrison is selling any armour so you may need to look at seeing what is available in the detachment forums. Also there is an Armour Party on in Feb if you are free then try and come along so you can see how some armor goes together and meet some of the garrison as well.

Good luck with your build
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
thankyou stormraven. And to the Joker, as far as I am concerned, Leiah would look better head first down the throat of a bantha.

I am also in possession of the short novel that i stumbled across at a book store in Cardwell, called,"A Splinter Of The Minds Eye". Anyone know does this one have any value at all.?
hey major i am from innisfail orrignally and now live in the ville i am heading to palm cove tomroo and back through on sat will pm u my number give me text and can possible meet u and have chat wiht u
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Um, I'm not sure what Leia has to do with anything in the discussion, that's a bit of an odd statement.

For your costume, you might want to check out this link, it explains the basics of how approval into the 501st works and our mission in the community. You'll also find links to the Costume Reference Library, which has the details required for each costume, and links to the detachment forums where you'll find more in depth discussion on each of the costume/armour types, and what's needed to build them.

http://www.501st.com/databank/Membership:JoinUs
Major PM incoming if u wnat call me and can go throuhg this with u or do face face next week
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/ join this for stormtrooper
http://forum.501stspecopsdet.net/

Apox is the guy that armour on that gold coast
Welcome!
And Joker, I think he saw your signature, haha.
Welcome to the Redback Forums Tim.

As a couple of members have already mentioned, your best advice is to sign up on one of the 501st Legion Detachment Forums. These are definitely the best place to start off researching whichever costume you wish to create. For a TX costume, then make sure you start your research over at the Spec Ops forums:

http://forum.501stspecopsdet.net/

Also, please be aware that any ‘For Sale’ threads must appear in the Junkyard/Trading Post section of the forums, which you will gain access to once you become a ‘Verified Cadet’.

We also would suggest that you refrain from posting personal contact details in the general areas of the forums, as these areas are regularly cached by browser bots, thus making all the information accessible to the General Public, which is not a very good idea.

Good luck with your research, and look forward to trooping with your soon!

Kev Vader
Ok kev , advice well taken. I have joined and registered with the specops, and will do as you say and research the junk forums and see what i can come up with for a nova elite build, its as close to the persona of the character that was by the way again a mere fictious character, nevertheless, as my co, i understand the explanations you gave and will adhere, thankyou. Yes , am looking foward to trooping, distance is a real bugga though, am considering moving to bris, it would make trooping a lot easier. but , none the less, thankyou ken fo invaluable advice.
Welcome to the forums, it looks like your on the right path. Good luck and have fun.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI