Please welcome TK-4751 BIDS
(Friday 1-Feb-2013, 08:49 PM)Duras Wrote:  
(Friday 1-Feb-2013, 05:45 PM)Duras Wrote:  Go bids

Cheers mate, your next Doppeldaumen1.

Hope so. Got my self in a funk again and too unsure about doing the legs though think the arms are at least ok now

Will be grabbing you arm a lot at Scotty's AP Smile

No worries mate. Don't get down on yourself, there are times that this will happen. I found it best to move onto something different so that it doesn't seem like such a chore.

(Friday 1-Feb-2013, 09:01 PM)Oevil1 Wrote:  Congrats mate!! Long overdue but I can't wait to troop with you!!!

Thanks mate, the feeling is mutual, can't wait to start trooping as a Shiney Whitey!
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
So now you can put on your Imperial Officer uniform and boss yourself around? Huh
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Congrats man!!! Your build thread has a lot of great information and the final product is awesome! Makes me want to get my kit even faster now lol
Well done mate, looks good.
You should have made it dirty though and become a real trooper. Smile
(Saturday 2-Feb-2013, 11:31 AM)Angelman Wrote:  So now you can put on your Imperial Officer uniform and boss yourself around? Huh
Thanks mate, but you're right, I'll have to tell myself to "drop & give me 20"?Rolleyes

(Saturday 2-Feb-2013, 11:32 AM)Ich3go Wrote:  Congrats man!!! Your build thread has a lot of great information and the final product is awesome! Makes me want to get my kit even faster now lol
Thanks Steve, a kit on the way is an exciting thing. How are you feeling after the "Wisdom Extraction"?

(Saturday 2-Feb-2013, 12:27 PM)Rubber Wrote:  Well done mate, looks good.
Nah, then I'd have to do so real work! Thanks mateDoppeldaumen1
a little late to the party but WOOHOO!!! well done Bidsy!
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Congrats mate
(Saturday 2-Feb-2013, 10:17 PM)ashbash Wrote:  a little late to the party but WOOHOO!!! well done Bidsy!

Thanks Ash. Like I said to you today,who would have thought 12 months ago when we did our Officers that we'd be building armor & having such a ball?

(Sunday 3-Feb-2013, 11:14 AM)cobra Wrote:  Congrats mate

Thanks Rick, good to catch up today @ Scotty's AP.
(Saturday 2-Feb-2013, 12:58 PM)BIDS Wrote:  
(Saturday 2-Feb-2013, 11:31 AM)Angelman Wrote:  So now you can put on your Imperial Officer uniform and boss yourself around? Huh
Thanks mate, but you're right, I'll have to tell myself to "drop & give me 20"?Rolleyes

(Saturday 2-Feb-2013, 11:32 AM)Ich3go Wrote:  Congrats man!!! Your build thread has a lot of great information and the final product is awesome! Makes me want to get my kit even faster now lol
Thanks Steve, a kit on the way is an exciting thing. How are you feeling after the "Wisdom Extraction"?

(Saturday 2-Feb-2013, 12:27 PM)Rubber Wrote:  Well done mate, looks good.
Nah, then I'd have to do so real work! Thanks mateDoppeldaumen1

Wow late reply on my part, I haven't been around here very often lately as I've been busy. Thanks man, the Wisdom extraction went very well surprisingly. Only a few days of discomfort and I was back to 100% again Smile.
Suit looks AWESOME, Mate! Well done! See you on the GC!
[Image: imagejpg1_zps8ab58052.jpg]
Thanks Warren, looking forward to it.
I forgot to ask you on Saturday... Do you have a headset for talking? If so... Where can you get them from? I though Jaycar or Dick Smith but they don't stock them.
[Image: imagejpg1_zps8ab58052.jpg]
I got mine from Jim on FISD (First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment)? This is the Detachment website for all things Stormtrooper, if you haven't signed up yet you'll need to register before you can read the thread.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/14...tem-icomm/

I got his Aker Amp, iComm & Wireless Headset. I mounted the Aker & Wireless Module in the Chest Plate, & the iComm in the Ab Plate as per the following link to my armor build. I mounted the wireless receiver & Mike in the helmet (although you can use a wired mike if you prefer.
The iComm makes a static burst sound at the end of each transmission, & has 8 different sounds that roll through in turn.
Another great thing with the Aker is the fact that it's got an extra port to allow you to run an MP3 through it. A guy on the main boards has made various sound files that you can download for some filler (death star sounds, Mos Eisly sounds, Jawa chatter ect.).
The link below shows the system mounted in my suit to give you an idea.

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/thread-5318-page-7.html

Hope that helps.

Cheers
Craig
Yay...another nice Clean, Shiny TK, just how I like them Wink
BN12  GCSN13 :DW13:
Thanks Electra, see you at Nova.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Welcome to the newest Member of the Garrison, ID-4751 Bids muppet 57 103,740 Wednesday 25-Apr-2012, 04:19 PM
Last Post: BIDS