The New Guy
Hi all, iv been into STAR WARS for a few years now, i have a few collectables, figers, star wars lego Etc. For a couple of weeks iv been looking on the net to try an find a awesome costum , the other day i was driving home with my son an saw a function at a plumbing supplier, an spotted a couple of storm troopers walking round so pulled up had a talk an here i am very keen to put a costum togeather an help out you guys,
Welcome to the Redback Forums!
Welcome Smile
welcome Smile...

usual starting questions being where you based and any idea/preference to costume you want to do
DW2013 to DW2018
Hi, and Welcome to the Redback forums... Smile

A couple of quick questions...
How did you come up with your name "Marysteve7"...?
And why on earth would you ever want to go out into the Hot, Dry, Dusty Tatooine Desert... And be a Dirty, Dirty TD Sand trooper...??? Wink Cheeky

You do know that they don't have any Air conditioning, or Ice Cream there... Right...??? CheekyCheeky

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Don't jawas (like yours) also live in the hot, dry, dusty Tatooine desert Azrael? You should be glad for the company of Imperial Sandtroopers to keep an eye on you :P
(Monday 18-Mar-2013, 05:48 PM)JOker Wrote:  Don't jawas (like yours) also live in the hot, dry, dusty Tatooine desert Azrael? You should be glad for the company of Imperial Sandtroopers to keep an eye on you :P

Don't mean to derail here, but yes... Jawas (like mine), actually USED TO live in the hot, dry, dusty Tatooine desert... Until we were all slaughtered like dirty rats by some very nasty attackers... I didn't get a good look at them, but they were all dressed in some kind of white outfits, and very, very dirty... Sad

If only my Clan had some of those nice, friendly, Imperial Sandtroopers to look after us... Wink Cheeky

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
(Monday 18-Mar-2013, 05:48 PM)JOker Wrote:  Don't jawas (like yours) also live in the hot, dry, dusty Tatooine desert Azrael? You should be glad for the company of Imperial Sandtroopers to keep an eye on you :P
That's what Bounty Hunters are for, at least we can shoot.Wink

Sorry Marysteve, back on track, welcome to the best garrison in Australia if not the world.

We have a lot of troopers here with a lot of experience willing to give advice and help out. Find a character that you like, do plenty of research, ask heaps of questions and be prepared to have heaps of fun.Smile
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Welcome marysteve7. I think I saw you talking to Bids, at the NCP shave for a cure. I'm one of the Sandtroopers there talking about.
I'm married to a Jawa, mixed marriages can workSmile
No No No Join the Tie Pilots All Guts No Shields Smile
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Azrael, I have no idea what you are banging on about. This dirty Jawa gal wears the pants in her marriage to a dirty Sandtrooper weg. No killings going on here giggles. Anyhoo, Marysteve I was the girl with the blue hair. a very big welcome and good to see our presence inspired you to join Smile
Hey marysteve7, glad you made it onto the forum. I was the shiney new TK you were talking to. That was actually my first troop in the TK so I was pretty stoked to just remain in one piece.

As it was obviously the awesomeness of the Classic Stormtrooper that called you in the place to go for your research is FISD (www.whitearmor.net)Doppeldaumen1

But seriously if you're thinking something else don't hesitate to post up your ideas as there will be someone here who can help you out. Hope to see you at a troop in the near future.

Cheers
Craig
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
welcome to the Redbacks
Welcome Smile
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Welcome aboard!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.