Help with my TK
i was wandering if anyone could refer to some one who does tk helmets and armor, seeing how it would be best to do a tk first Smile
Hey,

I've just placed an order for a TK from the guys at TrooperGear. They just finish a run of very accurate armour kits.

It'd be worth shooting them an email at troopergear@gmail.com, and asking them for a quote. Mine was $720 incl. shipping to CQ for a set.

Be sure to ask for a "Full" kit, so the bucket set in included.

~Andy.
~Pants.
PM Bids mate is the most recent member to finish a TK and has the right info for sellers. He also assists with costume approvals so it will pay to ask him first !!!

scope
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

If you are looking at doing a TK:

1. Good choice, you are obviously of above average intellect Smile, and
2. Register over at www.whitearmor.net and read the following thread http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11...find-them/ , and
3. Get to an Armour Party or a big event (hint hint DW in 2 weeks) and look, touch and feel various armour types.

Otherwise you might end up spending a lot of money on something that doesn't suit your needs.
Hey Aldo,
Welcome & congrat's on your decision to build a TK. As Scope mentioned I've just finished my TK build and I love it.

The advice from Bullant to check out whitearmor.net is exactly what I'd also recommend. It is the detachment forum for all things storm trooper and there is an excellent thread for newbies giving all of the vetted armor makers and descriptions of what they offer. Put up a introduction thread on there and get to know the guy's & girl's as they're a friendly bunch and an absolute wealth of knowledge.

You first thing to do is decide on how accurate you wish to build (e.g. are you happy with just basic approval to get you trooping with the 501st, or do you want to build for the 2nd or even 3rd level of accuracy? It's best to choose now so that you can build these extra requirements into the armor from the start.
The next thing you need to do is choose the armor that not only is available within the time frame you require, but also fit's into the money you wish to spend, and that best suits your body size & shape.

The armor that Andyrulz has mentioned was originally known as AM, and has now been upgraded and is called NE. It is beautiful white glossy armor with nice crisp lines, although it is suiting to bigger troopers. While it can be trimmed down to a degree if you're smaller, it's always better to choose the best sized armor from the start to avoid any unnecessary modification.

Don't hesitate to sing out if you have any further questions.

Cheers
Craig
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13: