hi :)
Afternoon,

So been wrangling for the Rocky guys since Novemberish last year and thought I would officially say hi and can't wait to see you all at Dreamworld Smile

SB Skull
Welcome to the Redbacks, I am new to the Garrison and soon to be a wrangler myself, welcome to the forums enjoy your stay. Smile
welcome aboard
Hi there Stormybrite Wavey I hope you have been enjoying wrangling up in Rocky Doppeldaumen1 Hopefully the guys up there have you thinking about some costumes already, but if not in less than a week you'll be seeing a LOT of costumes up close to help inspire you. Jig

I'll look forward to seeing you at DreamWorld and be prepared to enjoy yourself.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hi and welcome, if you are with the Rocky guys, you are in good hands..top crew there.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome to the Redback. Look forward to meeting you at DW
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hey Stormybrite ..... something sinister this way comes..... I feel Aaaah
Huge thanks for wrangling for us on numerous occasions Doppeldaumen1
I'm sure you're going to enjoy what ever costume you decide to do Jig
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
My sister finally introduces herself to the Garrison....this disturbance echoes through the force :P
(Sunday 28-Apr-2013, 07:19 PM)JOker Wrote:  My sister finally introduces herself to the Garrison....this disturbance echoes through the force :P

The force is strong in this family Peace

Welcome, look forward to meeting you at Dreamworld.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Thank you to everyone who helped me out at DW and showed me the ropes of trooping! its very different from wrangling Smile
Up front with the Sith Lords and Nihilus in the parade...not bad for a first day sis