Metro Ranger
Well this is a last minute idea to try and suit up for the midnight launch of this awesome game. I have no chance of making a accurate costume by the launch date but going to very slowly progress there.
For those that don't know metro is based on a novel set in a world where the Cold War did not end, and in 2013 they finally did it and nuked each other. Only unlike similar games and movies (Fallout etc) this is showing what is left of the Moscow residents that took shelter in the famous bomb proof metro, now 20 years on they face bandants, other stations, fascists, communists and the nasty creatures created in the radiation. A seemingly endless winter above with radiated air makes above ground travel nearly impossible for many and not only does this show the true nature of humanity but it also shows how people can band together in bad circumstances.

Anyway enough bragging, basically I have a solders costume from school sports carnival last year and I am using most of the parts of that and adding a custom replica AK and hopefully I can get a gas mask of some kind by then.

As I get into the swing of things I will get a black outfit because my current costume resembles more of a moden Eastern Europe solder then a metro character but being one of the only people that will suit up it should be right. Here are pictures of my current costume and my ordered ak, I will also share some game pics to show what I'm eventually aiming for.

Costume (so far)

Battle

Ranger

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Not 501st and a costume.. its exactly where it should be....
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
I can move it if you like :P
Cav is correct it is already under non 501st costumes.

are you planning on starting a milatant Coup ? :P
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

No hahaha,
I just have a interests in alot of foreign military to.. But last I checked might get bad looks if I rock up in like a nazi or imperial Japanese uniform so best I stick with Eastern Europe if I am doing foreign, and it matches a few games coming out soon Smile
This is the right forum. keep it here. Wink

Looks good too.
Get your AK here are they are Brissy based...

http://www.claytonstoyguns.com/collectio...army-force

Terror
I have already ordered mind but if it isn't here in time ill defiantly get one. Thanks Smile
Nice start there Zack, I'd go with the AK-74, more modern and replace the scope. Claytons toy guns are the way to go.

I have an toy AK-47 that's 72 cm long if you want it for free, add a scope and muzzle suppressor and your good to go.

SnipsSmile
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
WOW thanks awesome, I might take that offer hahaha
I gotta pay you something though Smile