Hi all
Hi All,

My name is Ben, from Lennox Head NSW ( yes already signed up with SCG) , I figure due to closer proximity to Gold Coast and Brisbane, I'd end up working more with you guys than SCG.

Planning on getting some TK armor sometime in the very near future, thinking AM Armour to suit my size

I already do a bit of fundraising work through my job raising money for the Children's Health Foundation Queensland, this would allow me to have a great deal more fun doing more for charity.

attached is a photo of me and my family at your stand at Gold Coast SupaNova    
Ratchet
TK-15378
SOUTHERN CROSS GARRISON 
Hey there Ben!

Glad you signed up with the Redbacks! We're a mad bunch up here, but we do ok!

You guys swung by Dreamworld as well, didn't you? Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Sure did, both days, finally decided to stop wasting time on the sidelines and jump in
Ratchet
TK-15378
SOUTHERN CROSS GARRISON 
Hi Ben, welcome to the Redback forums... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome Ben, good to have another shiney whitey in the Legion. AM has upgraded/improved their suit and is now called NE. It's a nice kit with crisp lines and a beautiful glossy finish. One of our other new cadets has just placed his order with them and the service has been excellent, and they have kits in stock as well so no big wait. RT-Mod is another good option for Taller/Bigger troopers, however lead time is out there at the moment.

Don't forget to sign up over on www.whitearmor.net for all things Stormtrooper.

Have fun with your build.

Cheers
Craig
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome aboard, Ben!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome Rachet, great to see you are taking another step in your Star Wars journey, and going by the pic you are taking your family along for the ride as well. Doppeldaumen1 And you are right you will find it easier to get to troops around here rather than travelling South.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome to Redback land Ben
Welcome Smile
Hey Ben. Welcome to the Redbacks
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
(Sunday 12-May-2013, 06:06 AM)stormraven Wrote:  Welcome Rachet, great to see you are taking another step in your Star Wars journey, and going by the pic you are taking your family along for the ride as well. Doppeldaumen1 And you are right you will find it easier to get to troops around here rather than travelling South.

Yes the family is in as well, my wife has only recently found Star Wars, and judging by her costume skill it was always there, she just need someone to show her they are more crazy than her...lol and my 2 boys.......well they never stood a chance.

Looking forward to getting to meet everyone and starting my TK build.

I do have aspirations of making a Darth Malgus in the future, more challenging build than a TK though.
Ratchet
TK-15378
SOUTHERN CROSS GARRISON 
TK's are sensational. My first 501st costume was a TK, and it's still my favorite. There's just something special about seeing a group of TK's. Plus, it's 100% anonymous, so you can really get away with doing the craziest things!

Glad you managed to convince you're wife to join in. I loved her Armidala at Supanova! I was just bummed I didn't get a chance to speak with her for all that long.

(PS: I'm Jacqui!)
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome and the charity work you are doing is fantastic
Heya Ben, Welcome to the Redbacks. good to see you have done your research into armours. now we just gotta get you into something. There is an armour party coming up on Saturday, might be a bit of a drive for you though being over the border. But if you could make it, would be good.
Welcome Ratchet...
another newbie, so glad I am not alone.
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."