TK boots advice
My wife is looking to order a pair of boots from TKboots.com she is woman's size 8 in Australia.
Was wondering are there any female troopers of the same size that have bought these boots? to get an idea of the conversion to male US size.
From a guy's shoe size point of view it's best to go a size up from what you normally wear, not only to allow for the AUS/US size difference, but also to allow for fitment of inner soles or 2 (remember most troopers can't sit down once in they're TK so for extended troops you're feet don't get a break). I wear an #11-11.5 AUS so Ordered size #12. They fit great with a nice comfy set of silicon inner soles. If women's shoes are generally a size smaller than mens I'd order that way.

Not sure if you've seen the post regarding TK-Boots yet but they're manufacturer has closed down so they've got very limited sizes & quantities left. The best shot is to email them to confirm your size, then go to the website for the paypal address & get your payment in.

Good luck.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
(Thursday 16-May-2013, 06:05 PM)Hubris Wrote:  My wife is looking to order a pair of boots from TKboots.com she is woman's size 8 in Australia.
Was wondering are there any female troopers of the same size that have bought these boots? to get an idea of the conversion to male US size.

Hubris, I have just ordered my TK Boots and I am patiently awaiting their arrival. TKBoots website did have a link to a conversion chart... which shows that an Aus womens 8 is a US mens 8. My sizing is smaller... I used the sizing in my Nike's to guide me as well, it had a Europe sizing too.
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."