Thanks for the Welcome
Hi All,

Thanks for the welcome. OK way cool. That puts it all in perspective. Starting with a soft getup has merits, however being part of a larger "storm trooper" group has huge appeal and greater attraction for me..... so sign me up as a shinny white.

I really like the incinerator trooper look...but start simple first I feel.

I feel it would be better to get to know few of you first, so I will try to find an event soon to come and chat.

The next step: Building a shinny nice new suit. I live in Yeerongpilly, is there anyone close-by to chat to? or where and what to start on first. I have also seen the adds for suits, and as I have read the posts, I'm taking advise from the you guys in the know board.

Regards

Hey sticky I cant help you too much ( live northside and do black armor - Tie Pilot ), but keep an eye on the events area and look out for troops which are in your area or you can get too. If you haven't done so already join the FISD ( on the main 501st boards) and they will give you some more info about Stormtroopers and incinerators.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hey Sticky!
Welcome and sounds like you've got the right idea. Stormtroopers are really iconic but armour isn't for everyone and plenty of us have 'soft costumes' which are great too.

We have a troop coming up near you on Sat June 14th at Tennyson, you are welcome to come along and have a look at some costumes and have a chat to some of us. Its a BBQ and only a troop for an hour or so. Have a look at the event below. If you're interested sign up and come along!

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/signupsheet.php?eid=346
Hey Stickey,

I've just recently done my shiney whitey but unfortunately not that close to you (I'm up near Bribie Island).

As Rach says though good alternative is to rock up and help out at a troop event and pick the brains Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
I reckon it would be cool to have an incinerator trooper again, will go good with our commanders!
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017