Redback Garrison noob Darth Jadus
    Hi to everyone,

I have been trooping with you for the last couple of events this year as a member of the Rebel Legion (Rebel Scum) as Jeadus Teal. So I think that it would be better to join your troop as an official member.

Thank you to all the members here that I have be able to personally meet. I have a couple of ideas I am working on to be able to submit a couple of quality costumes for the Redback Garrison.

My first consideration is to do a younger Darth Sidious as featured in the novel Star Wars Darth Plagueis.

The other costume will take time and consideration as the character which shares my user name Darth Jadus. I

Since I am new to doing any armour for costumes I will welcome any ideas you have to help me bring these costumes to reality.

Sorry for posting in the other thread before.Aaaah

Darth Jadus (Jeadus Teal)
Welcome Jeadus, great to see you have seen the attraction of the Dark Side. Eyebrows

Having said that WOW is that a pic of Darth Jeadus or Sidious as a boy?? either way that is an interesting looking costume.

I don't think either of these have been done so they will take some time and effort to get right. Another option to look at could be the Clone emperor i.e. the clone of Darth Sidious. Your best bet would be to sign up to the Flagship Eclipse Detachment http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/ and ask them for advice as they deal with all the Expanded Universe sith.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
The above pic is of Darth Jadus, from the Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO game - mainly the Imperial Agent storyline (I just encountered Darth Jadus last night Cheeky)

Welcome to the Redback forums Jeadus! Smile
C|lllllllliiiiiiil||ll:lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll)
BN12
"May The Force be with you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" - Jedi Master Yoda
Very cool. Welcome to the forums
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  G'day 501st noob joining. Trooper_Grim 4 6,327 Sunday 9-Apr-2017, 08:38 PM
Last Post: TripleSix
  Redback Garrison squads DEX 2 4,208 Sunday 8-Jan-2017, 03:51 PM
Last Post: DEX
  Hello Redback Garrison 1phasma 14 14,555 Monday 23-May-2016, 06:03 PM