Supanova - Hello!
Hey all! I had a chat with a few of you today at Supanova - Perth, I was the guy in the ODST suit!

I'll be picking up one of the awesome RC kits from Jim Lebrake, making a few modifications to it, and then flaunting it more or less everywhere I go, so thought I'd join up and meet some likeminded people Smile

Also, potentially relevant, I'm big on martial arts, (6 of them, to be precise), and whilst I'm not sure if it's a thing, can happily teach people how to use a lightsaber, (properly Wink ).

Cheers!
Ho Boyka, Welcome to the Redback Forums... Smile

All sounds cool...

What disciplines do you train in...?

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome to the Redback forums Boyka. You may have talked to some of today at Perth Nova but they were just visiting Eyebrows we are Queensland based and if you are Perth based you will need to sign up on the Terror Australis Garrison forums http://501tag.com/ .
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Right! On it now! Smile

Azrael, At the moment I predominantly train Escrima and Systema, however I have an extensive background in Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Hapkido.
LOVEEEEEE Systema..... only got to try it once though :/ .... How can you beat minimal movement for maximum effect, and its Russian :P
Hope you enjoy the 501st Smile
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!