Astro Pete's Second Birthday troop
Troop Report 
Date: 20th July 2013

Venue: Astro Pete's cafe, Upper Mt Gravatt

Time: 19.00 - 21.15

Mission: To celebrate Astro Pete's cafe second birthday.

Trooper Attendance:

Azreal - TK
Beanie - IJ
Buzzard - IC
Lei - ID
Chopper - TI
Chopper - TI
Glitch - Clone
Lucky Phil - ISB
Muppet - Vader
Oevil1 - TK
Phantom - TKC
Phantom - Fett
Sniper - Clone/Comet
Sithprincess - Tonnika
TerrorFirma - ID/IG
Thrawn V'jun - RFT

Guest Trooper Attendance:
Galactic Academy:
Mini Fett
Ahsoka
Captain Rex
Commanda Cody
(Sorry but didn't catch your names)
Nathan - GhostBusters

Support Crew:
Alrakis - Wrangling GA's
Cavx - Wrangling
Cobra - Wrangling
Electra - Wrangling
Petros - Wrangling
RebelRach - Wrangling
Shalord - Wrangling
Cre8tiv - Wrangling GA's

Details:

This was a large turn out of troops for Astro Pete's shop's second birthday. This is the second time that Pete or Blast as he is known here has invited us to his shop. Sniper did the first recon at 13.30, before returning to home base to insure that everything was secure for the first lot of Imperials, lead by TerrorFirma in his IG.

He was followed by other troops who were ready and presented for inspection by Astro Pete. At 19.00 the troops marched in and made there Imperial presents felt in front of many star gazers and Imperial younglings.

As usual Lord Vader is always a hit with the Imperial deprived crowds, with Fett showing off that he is a man of many skills manning the coffee machines. That bounty Hunter should start a new line, Fetts Coffee, where the beans a blast crushed, no distagrated. Ok, the Sniper will stick to sniping, not making jokes.

After many photos were taken, the troops and the odd rebels retreated from the battle of the crowds to have dinner at Mando's, sorry Nando's. Where one IJ is not into spicy food, Beanie??

Injuries: None that are aware of.

Malfunctions: Snipers helmet padding needs to be redone, urgently. Also Lord Vader raced to his shuttle and forget his gloves, the IJ's to the rescue.

Public Incidents:: Been advised that some rebel youngling/brat did some minor damage to Azreal's grappling hook. No cookies for him.

Mission Status:Complete success with $605 going to the Starlight Foundation, with Astro Pete donating $500 of that himself. Also we had a few new Cadets who wrangled for the first time, so to those, thank you and a very kind welcome.

Photo's: With those with photo's and more computer skills then me, can you post them up. Snipers are more fluent with blasters.
http://s45.photobucket.com/user/501qld/l...t=4&page=1
Sniper Out.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
http://s45.photobucket.com/user/501qld/l...t=4&page=1

Pics there Craig,

Thanks for a great night Redbacks, you guys rocked!!
Great troop and heaps of fun. Special shout out to all the Galactic Academy kids and their parents, wonderful to have them there and they are such a hit!

My pics are here (sorry I forgot the Redback account details)

http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/rebelr...020%202013
(Sunday 21-Jul-2013, 10:00 PM)Rebelrach Wrote:  Great troop and heaps of fun. Special shout out to all the Galactic Academy kids and their parents, wonderful to have them there and they are such a hit!

It was a great night... I know my two GA boys enjoyed it.

I'm eager to get my costume finished... so I can troop in costume ASAP!
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
(Sunday 21-Jul-2013, 10:00 PM)Rebelrach Wrote:  Great troop and heaps of fun. Special shout out to all the Galactic Academy kids and their parents, wonderful to have them there and they are such a hit!

My pics are here (sorry I forgot the Redback account details)

http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/rebelr...020%202013

Awesome photo's Rach!!!
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Sweet pics Rach!

Terror
Fabulous! And the donation was very generous!
This ones a classic Smile
[Image: IMG_9567_zps0e9c11d1.jpg]
DW2013 to DW2018
Duras that little jawa is Will, Petros's boy. He's such a good sport and was wandering past when the others were hamming it up at the coffee machine so I grabbed him and he jumped right in for photos, he was brilliant!!!
Great to see the newbies kicking in!!! Sry I missed yet another astro p trip....
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
(sorry I forgot the Redback account details)
[/quote]

Right here in the sticky at the top of the Redbacks Only section Rach

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/thread-805.html
Thanks Bullant! I'll move the pics over...
well done everyone on a great night
Thanks Sniper for organizing this one and thanks to all the 501st members for making the GA kids so welcome and part of the action.
I will ask Glitch to post up my photos (if any more are needed ?).
Another enjoyable troop

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(Monday 22-Jul-2013, 01:27 PM)ALRAKIS Wrote:  I will ask Glitch to post up my photos (if any more are needed ?).
Another enjoyable troop

More are always needed! PeaceDoppeldaumen1
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Astro Petes 6th birthday Troop report Beanie 5 8,208 Friday 21-Jul-2017, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sly
Troop Report Sat 16-Jul-2016 - Astro Pete's Astronomy Open Night Cre8tiv 11 13,649 Tuesday 19-Jul-2016, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Sly
Troop Report 25/7/15 - Astro Pete's Cafe 4th Birthday Celebration Cre8tiv 8 11,834 Tuesday 28-Jul-2015, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Diatium