the new old guy
Hi guys my name is Mike I live in the Caboolture area I have most of the armour and would like join you in your charity work and so fun. As someone with MS I would like very much to be involved in the moonlight walk .can you give me some advice on my armour so I can refine it and join your Garrison and begin ma path to the dark side . ps some help on how to post photos would be good cheers
Hey Mike and welcome to the funhouse Smile

you might want to have a word with Phantom or Seantrooper to make sure that the armour you have will be approvable otherwise the sooner you can get it put together the sooner you can be trooping with us Smile

If you need any help I'm only over at Ningi and Major Payne is not far from you either on the west side ... so there's a couple of us nearby
DW2013 to DW2018
Hey Mike, good to see you made it on the forum.
To upload your photos you could open a photobucket.com account or use tinypic.com.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Greetings Smile
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Hi and welcome! So where did you buy tour armour...
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Here some pics of Mike's TK armour.
[Image: th_IMG_5055_resized_1_zps41e13cb7.jpg][Image: th_IMG_5062_resized_1_zps2bc432cc.jpg][Image: th_IMG_5098_resized_1_zps3b6db8f0.jpg]
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
(Wednesday 7-Aug-2013, 08:23 PM)Jaster Wrote:  Here some pics of Mike's TK armour.

That's amazing!
I'm guessing those are the "tiny" pics Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
anyway Smile

you are quite long time here, you don't understand such sharply, that's - IT'S TRUE REAL!!! Smile
Welcome Mike, there's plenty of grey hair under my helmet mate (and a lot less hair than there use to be too).
Welcome to the garrison, plenty of helpful members, hopefully someone will be having an armour party (AP) down your way.
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Thanks guys for welcome big thanks to JASTER for posting those pic for me give me some feedback if I need to fix or add to the armour and an armour party would help lots cheers
From one old guy to another ..welcome..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Hi Mike,
Good to meet you on Saturday at Logan, thanks heaps for assisting with the wrangling and I look forward to watching your progress through the approval for your TK.
Hi Mike
Just as Petros said, thanks for stopping by the book sale and introducing yourselves and you did well wrangling all those pesky jawas in the library.

I have asked Duras to get in contact with you regarding questions about your TK armour... Fingers crossed you can have it completed for the MS Moonwalk as you hope to.
Thanks guys lm glad I came down on Saturday to meet you all and was able to help out