Introduction from the Sunshine Coast
Hi my name's Brace and I'm looking forward to soon joining your ranks from the Sunshine Coast.

I am an avid Star Wars fan, I currently have a pretty schmick X-Wing outfit, Vader costume, which is an upgraded rubies supreme, Anakin costume and am finishing off my Stormy.

I actually had a complete FX suit but really wanted movie accuracy so sold that to my mate and am currently doing up a screen accurate ANH stunt.

I've also just got a Biker Scout kit which I'm going to begin once the TK is finished.

Hoping to have both done by supanova Brisbane.

Here is a pic of my old FX suit

A styrene stunt helmet I just finished

And finally my ANH TK so far...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome mate, another Sunny Coaster!!! xD You certainly have done your research and now what you're doing. I can certainly say I am jealous of what you've got :P

Well done and I'm sure you'll have it all sorted by the time it comes to submitting for approval.

Hope to see you around!
"Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?" - Leia

CTK-0630
Hi Brace & welcome to the Forum. Sounds like a pretty good collection already. What make is your new TK?
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
I got it from CTM props in the states, as far as I can tell it's pretty much ATA. Can anyone confirm? Or think it's another make?
Welcome and I have that jungle gym too Smile

Sounds like you off to a strong start Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome to the Redback Forums!
welcome Smile
Welcome BRACE sounds like you have done most of the hard work already Doppeldaumen1 if you have not done so already I would suggest signing up to the First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment (FISD) http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/ where you will find an abundance of information about shiny white armor.

The next thing to put on your "to do list" is to come along to an event and introduce yourself to some of the garrison, there are few troopers going to the Currimundi State School fete this weekend. But there are plenty of events to choose from. There is also going to be a Biker Scout Armor Party soon so you will see a few scout builds happening soon.

For your X-wing pilot the Rebel's have their own forum over at tatooinebase.com.au So feel free to go introduce yourself over there as well.

Cheers
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome to the Redback forums Brace.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
WelcomeDoppeldaumen1
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Yay another sunny coaster, welcome to the boards.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Thanks for all the welcomes

Here's a quick pic of my 3 helmets:

ABS Stunt, Styrene Hero and Styrene Stunt

All 3 I did from scratch kits, hand painted etc.

And another, the ABS one goes with my armour

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Awesome man, just awesome!!!
"Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?" - Leia

CTK-0630

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New recruit - Sunshine Coast danstanfield 11 715 Saturday 30-Dec-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: danstanfield
  Sunshine Coast Intro dlrmatrix 7 3,208 Friday 11-Sep-2020, 08:03 AM
Last Post: scoot040
  Sunshine Coast Intro dlrmatrix 0 911 Saturday 29-Aug-2020, 11:48 AM
Last Post: dlrmatrix