Newbie from Brisbane
Hi Y'all,

I'm new member just signed up from Brisbane. My Dad Mikie.J had signed up a few months ago and seeing his progress has my gained my interest. I have been a Star Wars fan since I was a kid. Some of you might call me a youngin as I am only 24 but I still love all the Star Wars Movies.
I'm looking to become an Imperial Officer but not just any a Juno Eclipse, Rogue Shadow officer.
So if any of you can help that would be Rad!

Hope to chat soon to some of you.
Kristy Peace
Welcome Kristy,

have a look around in the build sections as we have had a couple of Juno's been done so there should be local help

other then that check out the detachment forum (I was wrong ... ignore the contents of the brackets Smile) to get 501st help from around ze world!
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome to the Redback Forums, Kristy!
Welcome Kristy a Imperial Officer uniform was my first costume and it is good first costume IMHO Doppeldaumen1 It also means you can order your dad around at troops Lol I think there are two Juno's in the garrison already (Moxxxie and beccyD) who should be able to help you out a bit. Here are the costume guidelines for her http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:...gue_shadow and more information can be found on the Imperial officer forums where she has her own sub forum http://www.imperialofficer.com/forum/
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Yay welcome Kristy. I was bugging your dad a few weeks back to sign you up here as he kept on and on about how big a fan you were!! Great bloke your dad!!

I have an Imperial Officer too so happy to help with the components I know about. There are a few Juno Eclipses in the Garrison who should be able to assist you too.

Great to have you on board!!!
Welcome Kristy, to the best darn Garrison Forums in all the known Universes...

Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome kristy
There will be no ordering of dadLol
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
And of course there will be ordering Dad around Cheeky
Welcome, Kristy!

My wife is an officer and takes great delight in ordering me around. Also when she's in costume. Lol
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Us Officers take great delight in ordering those slack stormtroopers around... They never listen but hey, the black hats look awesome :-)
Plus rank bar bling
DW2013 to DW2018
Yes you get to 'rank yourself' with your rank bar Kristy. From memory Stormraven has a great supplier of the rank badges, send him a PM if you wish to get them.
Stormraven and I have both gone through Tiggie from the http://imperialofficer.com/... its who I used when i demoted my self to get my level 2 approval

also there is FX.Guy whose local but due to things not sure if he is up to full speed again yet from what i hear
DW2013 to DW2018
Thanks for your help guys. I will certainly look into all of the information that you have given me. And thanks for being so friendly Smile
Welcome KristyJig
BN12GCSN13:DW13:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi guys brisbane newbie ObsidianDevil 5 6,345 Monday 14-Nov-2016, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Imperial Drone
  Sooo excited Brisbane Newbie PinkSnowFairy 20 23,845 Wednesday 21-Sep-2016, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Hydro
  Newbie from alderley Brisbane SnesN64 19 22,267 Wednesday 13-May-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Whitey