Rory's Rebel Fleet Trooper
Build Thread 
My son Rory decided after we built his Jawa that he would like to dabble in the dark err, I mean light side. And he had his heart set on an RFT.

So after getting some invaluable advice from rebelrach, I present to you Rory's RFT. He will be making his debut at the Logan Library troop tomorrow ... all the poses are of his own making, he has been practicing for weeks Smile

[Image: IMG_0257_zps7cf4c133.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0258_zpsa4bc62fd.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0259_zps8bd503f6.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0260_zps4afecd1d.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0261_zps4db816b3.jpg]

The cargo pants are from BigW - $5 on sale
The belt is from BigW - $5 on sale
The boots are gumboots from BigW - $15
The shirt and jacket started life as school shirt and were modified by our very own mammasith.
The helmet is from TK560 http://www.tk560.com/catalog.html - around $100 delivered
The blaster is a hasbro converted - $15 on sale and some leftover paint from my E-11 conversion

I still need to sort out a holster, and I need to trim back the chin cup a bit so that it doesn't ride up over his mouth. The jacket is intentionally a bit large so that he doesn't grow out of it in six months Smile
Mate, those guys are hard enough to hit full-size! What are you doing to us? Hehehe

Seriously though, that's an awesome job!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

that is so cool
all we need is Rory as RFT, Georgia as Leia and a TK and we can get a half size Tantive IV boarding scene recreated

prob mini vader in there too
DW2013 to DW2018
Awwwww....that's so cute I can't wait to troop with Rory...though he's gonna makes us all look really really big...or tall?

Duras that is an inspired idea! What about mini me's alongside of the big sized troopers...!!
(Friday 30-Aug-2013, 11:13 PM)Rebelrach Wrote:  Duras that is an inspired idea! What about mini me's alongside of the big sized troopers...!!

I know my mini Commander Cody and Mini Rex would love to have photos with their "big sized troopers" Wink
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Ill stand with Georgia, that's a cool idea Rach

(Friday 30-Aug-2013, 11:13 PM)Rebelrach Wrote:  Awwwww....that's so cute I can't wait to troop with Rory...though he's gonna makes us all look really really big...or tall?

Duras that is an inspired idea! What about mini me's alongside of the big sized troopers...!!
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Very cool but smaller than a wamp rat so very hard to hitWink

Terror
And verdict was, overload on cuteness and a great looking costume!