St Stephens School Fete
Troop Report 
Date: 25th August 2013

Venue: St Stephens School

Time: 10:00-3:00

Mission: To help St Stephens raise money for school improvements and entertain the Fete goers.

Trooper Attendance:
RBG:
TK 4751 BIDS - ANH Hero TK
DZ 5347 Duck - Female Tusken Raider (& Sandy Baby)
SL 9570 Madam Sith - Darth Nhilus
TD 4943 Rubber - Sandtrooper
CC 3461 Scope - Commander Cody

RL:
Jeadus Teal
Gene Neon

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:
cavx - Mark
Cre8tiv - Sam
Dee - Deanne
Sticky - Jeremy

Details: BID's & Dee arrived early to scout the grounds and prepare for the arrival of backup troopers. Scope arrived @ 9:15 with the Card Back Prop, closely followed by Madam Sith in the blackest Imperial Transport out there. The Prop was quickly assembled, and the table & props setup ready for action (a massive thanks to RebelRach & Stormraven for the lend of the Robes/Blasters/Sabres). As the rest of the troopers began to arrive we adjourned to the air conditioned change room to armor up.

It was a good chance for recruits cavx, Cre8tive & Sticky to see various strapping methods for armor and all gave a hand to get ready. Our Jedi Knights arrived and we all made our way to the hall and staged at the Card back to begin taking holo images with both younglings & parents alike. The Robes went over a treat with the younglings and it was great to have a selection of troopers on hand so that the kids could pick their favorite character to have their photo taken with.
Duck & Rubber soon arrived and even though injured Duck valiantly struggled through even with her sandy baby on her hip. Quite a few young girls were very taken by her. With quite a few troopers available a few headed down to the oval with a collection tin for some photo opportunities and to advertise the fact that there was an Imperial presence nearby.
We trooped until midday and then took a break with some meal vouchers and refreshments supplied, while the school took the opportunity to have some fun pictures with feather boa's ect. Our Jedi compatriots then left to head over to assist other troopers at a visit of a medical facility nearby, and Cadet Sticky returned to his barrack to continue work on his 1st Armor.

After a break we re-armored and returned to the booth. We manned the booth for a couple more hours, and also sent a roving party to the oval once more. There was almost a Public Incident when a youngling no taller than his knee plate, launched herself @ Scope and attached herself to his thigh like a Mynock chewing a power cable. After some prying & pulling we managed to separate the youngling, but not before a cuddle from Commander Cody.

Just before packing up we received a request to visit the Soccer Shoot-out stall and a certain TK was conned into an attempt to kick a soccer ball though an inflatable scoring wall.
Did I mention "I can't see a thing in this helmet"? Despite my best efforts to channel "the force" I failed miserably, but I did manage to stay on my feet, which I consider a win.

After de-armoring we partook of a local refreshing beverage decanted from stainless steel vats which went down very well. After packing up the props all troopers went their separate ways. A massive thanks to both Troopers & Wranglers alike. I really appreciate your help.

Charity Funds Raised: TBA

Injuries / Malfunctions: Nil (BID's nearly pulled a Hamstring trying out the Shoot-a-Goal booth), & no permanent damage to Scopes thigh armor

Public Incidents: Nil

Mission Status: Huge success, the Principle & Fete organisers both thanked us very much for making the day special for the kids.

Photos: http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/BIDS47...ool%20Fete
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Sounds like a great day! Well done troopers!!!
Nice work...well done guys & girls looked like a lot of fun
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
We had a ball Bids, was so frustrating not being able to be my usual Tusken self though, really wanted to bend down for those kiddies. Thank you for the refreshments Bids and lunch was scrummy Indian, Nom nom! And omg!!! I ate 5 chocolate crackles!
was a great day Craig, thanks for letting us share this beautiful day with you, De and the whole school

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Had a great time! Thanks for an awesome day.
(Tuesday 3-Sep-2013, 09:13 AM)Duck Wrote:  We had a ball Bids, was so frustrating not being able to be my usual Tusken self though, really wanted to bend down for those kiddies. Thank you for the refreshments Bids and lunch was scrummy Indian, Nom nom! And omg!!! I ate 5 chocolate crackles!
Thanks very much for coming along Lisa, I know you were struggling with it and you came anyway. You're welcome, the brews were the least I could do, and I agree the food was pretty awesome. I also love the picture with you & Ron together.

(Tuesday 3-Sep-2013, 09:29 AM)scope Wrote:  was a great day Craig, thanks for letting us share this beautiful day with you, De and the whole school
Was great having you along Jason, thanks again.

(Tuesday 3-Sep-2013, 05:48 PM)Madam Sith Wrote:  Had a great time! Thanks for an awesome day.
Thanks very much Anda, was great fun trooping with you again.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
nice work troopers
Looks like a winner BIDS. Another Awesome mission completed. Well done to all involved Smile
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Thanks for the beers mate, after we'd finished.
Thank you Dee for letting little Bidsy come and play with us too.
It was a really good day.
It was a great day. cavx and I really enjoyed wrangling.
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Brilliant work guys , I bet you made the day for a load of kids .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Bray Park State School Fete Wrexham 4 439 Tuesday 12-Sep-2023, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Dark Dora
Troop Report Toowoomba East School Fete 2021 Bolt_2112 5 1,892 Tuesday 14-Sep-2021, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Slide Effect
  Kurwongbah School Fete Dark Dora 3 3,793 Monday 29-Jul-2019, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Diatium