The inaugural Wynnum State School Fete
Troop Report 
Date: Sunday 9th September 2013

Venue: Wynnum State School

Time: 10am - 1pm

Mission: To raise money for the school council, thru the awesomeness of the Redback Garrison and Tatooine Base characters

Trooper Attendance:
RBG: Doc GM-3326
Duck DZ-5347
muppet SL-8995
Oevil1 TK-5746
Rubber TD-4943
The Wolf TK-4132
Rebel Rach ID-15070

RL:
Jeadus Teal- Jedi, Gene E-di- Jedi,and Gene Neon
MM/GA etc: N/A

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:

Tanna BH-8996
Recruit Kristy

Details: With a scheduled 10:30am timeslot, Doc, Rach,Tanna, and myself arrived just before 10am. Not long after, we were joined by Tim who was was a nice surprise addition to the troop. We were just about ready to hit the pavement and were joined by some Jedi, who must have used some mind trick on us as they should have been shot on site.
Was a little slow to begin with, but the crowds started to swell and many pics were taken.
The first shift came to an end, and the second shift arrived, Ron,Lisa and Dave. They then took guard for a while, before being joined by the original crew.
The weather was a little warm, but the Moreton Bay breeze came in, much to the relief of the troopers.
Soon enough, our time had come to replenish our energy levels, so we bid farewell and de-armoured.

Charity Funds Raised: N/A

Injuries / Malfunctions:

Public Incidents:

Mission Status: I've yet to hear what the total we managed to raise, but the P & C were happy to have us there, and it looked to be a successful first fete for the school.
Thankyou to all those that attended, your help is very much appreciated.

[Image: DSC09704.jpg][Image: DSC09705.jpg]

http://s45.photobucket.com/user/501qld/l...Vo=&page=1
This was a great little troop...the highlight for me was when the sight of Muppet and I made a little girl go running for the hills screaming for her mum. Thankfully we got more smiles than screams Smile
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Great job guys! Doppeldaumen1

Sorry I couldn't be there.
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
(Sunday 8-Sep-2013, 08:25 PM)Oevil1 Wrote:  This was a great little troop...the highlight for me was when the sight of Muppet and I made a little girl go running for the hills screaming for her mum. Thankfully we got more smiles than screams Smile

Hehehe The look on her face, the poor thing, she went running for the hills Smile

(Sunday 8-Sep-2013, 08:28 PM)Sithprincess Wrote:  Great job guys! Doppeldaumen1

Sorry I couldn't be there.

No worries Tamsin, hope things are going ok for your pop
Nice work troopers.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Thanks for letting me hang and meeting you guys.
(Sunday 8-Sep-2013, 09:06 PM)Kristy172 Wrote:  Thanks for letting me hang and meeting you guys.

Doppeldaumen1 I'm still geeking out about your feet! I'll let everyone think what they want on that Lol
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
(Sunday 8-Sep-2013, 09:20 PM)Oevil1 Wrote:  
(Sunday 8-Sep-2013, 09:06 PM)Kristy172 Wrote:  Thanks for letting me hang and meeting you guys.

Doppeldaumen1 I'm still geeking out about your feet! I'll let everyone think what they want on that Lol

A foot fetish Wink just kidding, but I know what you mean Smile
great work all
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Well done troopers, looked like a great day!!
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
The shopping was great! $1 pair of heels! It was a great troop, lots of fun.
Photobucket keeps showing an error when I click on the link . . .
DW2011CVICVII
try again
Doppeldaumen1
DW2011CVICVII
Good fun!
Thanks to cadet Kristy for helping out (the 'awwwwwww' from the guys at her feet tattoos was priceless!)

I got a message from my mum after the fete saying (in summary) "All the folk looked great. Darth Vader was pretty scary. No wonder Luke was upset when he found out he was his father!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 389 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Bray Park State School Fete Wrexham 4 509 Tuesday 12-Sep-2023, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Dark Dora
Troop Report Toowoomba East School Fete 2021 Bolt_2112 5 2,006 Tuesday 14-Sep-2021, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Slide Effect