Hello from Hervey Bay
(Friday 8-Nov-2013, 06:22 AM)TheWolf Wrote:  Welcome Erin!

Thank you :D

(Friday 8-Nov-2013, 06:27 AM)Astro Wrote:  Hi Erin, welcome aboard ! Smile

Thank you very much! Smile

(Friday 8-Nov-2013, 07:29 AM)stormraven Wrote:  Welcome Erin its good to see that you are interested in doing up a Stormtrooper they are great iconic costumes and we can never have too many of them around. It sounds as though you and Baytrooper (Adam) have already talked and I'm a bit surprised he didn't convince you to do a Sandtrooper.

One thing to remember is that you don't need a costume to start helping out at troops, we could always do with more wranglers ( eyes/ears/crowd control ) at events.

Thanks for the welcome Smile Haha, I think he's letting me find my feet, who knows, the convincing may start at some point, haha. I actually got a message from a member in Bundy about being a wrangler, so I'll also offer that to the guys in the Bay, thanks for the suggestion Smile Would be good to observe while I figure out a costume
Welcome to the redbacks Erin!
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
(Friday 8-Nov-2013, 11:04 PM)seantrooper Wrote:  Welcome to the redbacks Erin!

Thank you! Smile
Hey there. Verified Smile Looking forward to having you at the Scotts Army troop on Sunday. A great group of people will be there to welcome you into the fray Smile Now, Time to update your profile pic on here and sort you an Awesome Member/Garrison name..... Not that Erin isn't a great name Wink Wink but I'm sure you'll think of something Smile
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
(Friday 20-Dec-2013, 10:41 PM)Baytrooper Wrote:  Hey there. Verified Smile Looking forward to having you at the Scotts Army troop on Sunday. A great group of people will be there to welcome you into the fray Smile Now, Time to update your profile pic on here and sort you an Awesome Member/Garrison name..... Not that Erin isn't a great name Wink Wink but I'm sure you'll think of something Smile

I'm reeeeal! Haha. Thanks, Adam. I'm really looking forward to Sunday Smile

Will do! Any suggestions of names are greatly appreciated lol
Hey Erin
I'll see you Sunday, I'll strong with the 'good' side....so you'll get an idea of other costumes....(cough Rebels) Not that I'd try and sway you to the other side :-)... Looking forward to meeting you.

Oh and if you change your name you owe Moxxxie our 'webmaster' a beer :-) Choose wisely.....
(Friday 20-Dec-2013, 11:08 PM)Rebelrach Wrote:  Hey Erin
I'll see you Sunday, I'll strong with the 'good' side....so you'll get an idea of other costumes....(cough Rebels) Not that I'd try and sway you to the other side :-)... Looking forward to meeting you.

Oh and if you change your name you owe Moxxxie our 'webmaster' a beer :-) Choose wisely.....

It was so nice to meet you and everyone else on Sunday, Rebelrach. Have been talking to Mum about possibly bribing her to sew me something haha
Awesome Erin, email me if you need some assistance! And thanks for all the help and photos on Sunday, you did a stellar job! We all really appreciate it, and you can see how important the support crew is for each troop!
you did a great job on Sunday! (and hopefully you join the dark side before Rach convinces you to turn jedi!)
She must choose her own path...no one can choose it for her.

Of COURSE I explained the Imperial Officer and Erin got a good idea of armour.....but the heart wants what the heart wants.....right Erin :-)
(Tuesday 24-Dec-2013, 10:43 PM)JOker Wrote:  you did a great job on Sunday! (and hopefully you join the dark side before Rach convinces you to turn jedi!)

Thanks, JOker! Hahah 'Come to the darkside, we have cookies' Cheeky

(Tuesday 24-Dec-2013, 11:28 PM)Rebelrach Wrote:  She must choose her own path...no one can choose it for her.

Of COURSE I explained the Imperial Officer and Erin got a good idea of armour.....but the heart wants what the heart wants.....right Erin :-)

Lol right! I've been talking to Mum about the Jedi and Imperial Officers and she thinks they should be easy enough (coming from a lady that seems to specialize in evening wear and slippery fabrics). Just hunting down tutorials and photos that are up to scratch, so you''ll probably get a message from me for help quite soon haha.
Great news Erin! I'm happy to lend you both for your mum if she wants to make patterns out of them. :-)