Hello from the Sunshine Coast
Hello there!
I'm Katelyn, I was the Princess Jupiter (the girl in the green dress who wants to do a TK) from BrisNova. I spent the majority of my time hanging around near the Garrison's both (things) and met a few people. I've been interested in joining the forums for a while, and I've finally had enough time (yay!).
Welcome Katelyn, nice choice in the TK although I am a little biased. I'm sure our lovely TK Ladies will be excited to have another join their ranks.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome... and a great choice there (not biased at all Smile)
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome Katelyn Smile
Welcome MewSefet there are a few female Stormtroopers around who I'm sure would welcome another sister to their ranks. While you were talking to troopers at BrisNova you have probably been told about the Stormtrooper site http://www.whitearmor.net where you can find lots more info on building and buying armor.

For now the best advice I can suggest is before you buy or start anything always ask some questions first, it is always better to ask too many questions than not enough.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome Katelyn. Welcome to the Redback forums, good luck with your research and any questions just ask.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Sunshine Coast troopers are really taking off Smile welcome to the redback forums
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome! Great to see you made it here (I was the Darth Maul you were chatting with Smile )
Welcome Katelyn. Awesome choice of costume Smile - Yay another "sister".
As the others here have said, do plenty of research and sign up to the whitearmor site... so much information there to help you.
Plenty of people in the Redbacks to help you too... just ask and I'm sure someone will have an answer or point you in the right direction.
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Welcome! :D
~Pants.
Gday MewSefet I think I remember you now and if I'm right you spent a bit of time talking to Kev Vader ( our garrison CO ) and you are still under 18. If that is you unfortunately one of the requirements to join the 501st is you must be 18, until then you will have to join the Galactic Academy here http://www.galactic-academy.com/ . This doesn't mean you cant get any armor done or troop with us but you will have some restrictions placed on you ( e.g. you may not be able to go to some events ) until you're 18.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Yay another Sunnycoaster, welcome aboard Katelyn good to see you made it to the forums.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome to the forums!!
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome Katelyn!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New recruit - Sunshine Coast danstanfield 11 716 Saturday 30-Dec-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: danstanfield
  Sunshine Coast Intro dlrmatrix 7 3,229 Friday 11-Sep-2020, 08:03 AM
Last Post: scoot040
  Sunshine Coast Intro dlrmatrix 0 913 Saturday 29-Aug-2020, 11:48 AM
Last Post: dlrmatrix