Slave Leia
So, I finally got around to 'doing up' my Slave Leia Costume.

It's the first costume I ever made, back for my 18th Birthday Party. (No, I won't tell you how long ago that was, oh okay, it was last week Lol )

I was pretty proud of it at the time, as I had real metal plates on the front and back of the bikini bottom. As they were copper sheets, it was hard to get the exact detail etched into them, but at the time they still looked pretty cool.

But, I finally got around to fixing it up, and it just got approved for RL. Yay! Peace

[Image: 8833-A.jpg]

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/costume...se+members

I'm not a huge fan of having Blonde Princess Leia's or Padme's (yeah, I know, makes me a bit of a hypocrite), but for the ease of getting the photos done for now, I went with my own hair colour, as RL doesn't mind different hair colours.

It's hard to find wigs in an 'up' style, but I did get a can of brown (hair) spray paint (which is fairly hard to find, and had to be ordered in from the States) which I'm keen to try. I might do a small test run though, just in case it permanently stains my hair orange or something. Lol

Here's a pic of my original Slave Leia. This wasn't at my 18th, but not that long after. This costume has been worn many times, by me and various friends. I'm so glad I got around to improving it though, and now we have a Slave Leia in Queensland. Yay! Doppeldaumen1

[Image: IMG_0005a.jpg]
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Well done SP!
DW2013 to DW2018
Congrats Sithprincess! Looks AWESOME!!! I can't believe its taken this long for a Slave Leia to appear in the sunshine state! Smile Should look the part at the next Black Milk Party Doppeldaumen1
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Well done Ms Sithprincess....looks great, next outing Dreamworld???!
Congrats. Looks better than Beanies!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII