Unlimited power...well almost
I was at masters hardware today and found this.
http://www.batteriesdirect.com.au/shop/p...pgodPUUASQ

They have then for sale for $25 12 volt sealed rechargable battery.
I intend on fitting it in my armour to power my fans in my helmet and anywhere else I fit them. it is about 4.5 cm high and wide and about 9.5 cm long.
About 500grams in weight.
I have been running a fan (8cm by 8cm) non stop for about 5 hrs now with no hint of it even slowing let alone going flat. Will let you know how long it actually goes for.
I am sick of replacing 9volts or having them go flat in the middle of a troop.
If any one wants one let me know..they have lots of them.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Battery World stock a slimmer version (lower amp hours and double the price) that I've been thinking of testing for the same sorts of reasons.

Any ideas on how to hide them in the costumes yet?
(Monday 23-Dec-2013, 11:23 PM)JOker Wrote:  Battery World stock a slimmer version (lower amp hours and double the price) that I've been thinking of testing for the same sorts of reasons.

Any ideas on how to hide them in the costumes yet?
The back of the TK chest/back piece would fit it without a problem, just need to mount it and jobs done. Or even on the hip attached to the side of the aker amp would work also. Being sealed, there is no requirement for it to be in any particular position.
Got a good 7 hrs out of it
I use 8 x 1.2v 1900mAh AA batteries shrink wrapped. I use it in my TD lid to power 2 fans. I just velcro it in opposite my ear. Fits in nicely without me feeling it at all. I ran it for 2 days solid at DW and it still hadn't dropped any speed. A fitted end wired on so it charges off the universal charger. Another test at home, which I left it running from when I went to work at 8:30am. I came home at lunch at 1pm and it was still running. Went back to work and was home at 5:30pm, still going with fans still at full speed.
[img][Image: 20131224_213154.jpg][/img]

[Image: 20131224_213035.jpg]
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]