Wolf's SE-14r build
Build Thread 
Well I normally don't get so excited while checking the po box when I do but I been expecting a few parcels as it that time of year when some of my nameless family back in nsw remember I live up here and not down there .

So after a short wait I pick up a box and realise it a SE-14r kit from 0evil1 and I just had time tonite to have a capt cook at this kit and after inspecting all parts and scope I picked up my lower jaw off the floor and take some photos to show what in the kit.

[Image: B1E4FE15-30B8-4557-B812-F3277616CEE6.jpg]

And all unwrapped and all great looking
[Image: 2F3F208D-CDE2-4930-86FF-F7FF2D0A11E4.jpg]

So that's my kit I got and hope to build as soon as the move is over and we have settled down in new place .
But I may be asking for some help as I not great with builds and in this one I don't have a idea what to do with the blueprints included and noticed some fine divots for screws ? Or or pins to be inserted for grips and hate to admit I noticed in the inner muzzle there a small divot point and thought wonder if that gets drilled out I can add a red led on a real basic wiring set up so it light up ?

Hope I haven't bored any one and stay tuned to for further updates .
Cheers
Wolf

I don't know why the pics are like that as I made sure they was right way up in photobucket.
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
Thanks for the great wrap mate! I've had to ask Bigmac to scan the original instructions for me as I lost all my images and instructions when my backup and original files both went out in a blaze of glory BangheadBanghead

Once I have them I'll send them on to you Smile
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Nice, you will have fun thereSmile

Terror
I have this in my hot little hands and will post up the build pics........oh I love theseSmile

Terror
You also love what else I recently found Wink a rubber tb holdout pistol I think from a certain lineage from Melbourne , and a thermal detonator that is real rough shape from a maker in the states I got in a blind box trade from last celebration they had.

Cheers
Wolf
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
you teaseWink

Terror
If that's a tease I should get the Jin Roh helmet and face mask out they need to be painted and such lol.

Cheers
Wolf
FNG
DW2013
DW2014