Interested in Making an Xwing Pilot Costume?
Interest Thread 
Hi All
The Rebels of Tatooine Base are starting their run of Xwing Pilot costumes to join the Drop Bear Squadron, in time for Dreamworld 2014.

There's a quite a lot of pieces to buy/mod find, but if you have jack boots and gauntlet gloves its a good start.

Apok's made a great start on suppliers of parts and we've got all the info we need to make an approved pilot costume over the coming months.

If you're interested head on over to the Tatooine Rebel Base forums and sign up, or PM me here.

http://tatooinebase.com.au/forum/index.php

Apok will be creating helmets next month, if you're interested in just a helmet to paint/add decals yourself.

We won't quite have this many, but we can aim high...

[Image: 226737_532521823450309_1295435183_n_zpsbabcf41c.jpg]

Cheers
Rach
The pilot day at Disneys star wars weekends are great. After the parade we all go into the Starwars ride in costume.
If you have a good look the pilot on the front left is Rick Stafford from the heart of an empire
Will pass this info into JediMel. Think she was interested.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
(Saturday 18-Jan-2014, 08:27 PM)pindari Wrote:  The pilot day at Disneys star wars weekends are great. After the parade we all go into the Starwars ride in costume.
If you have a good look the pilot on the front left is Rick Stafford from the heart of an empire

Lucky you Pindari!!! Yes its his picture I have used, he tagged you in this and I asked if I could borrow it. Looks awesome so many pilots together!
apart from a helmet(which I already have) can you ball park a price it would cost me for a complete costume please ?
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Scope if you already have a helmet, around $400-450 WITHOUT the boots (most of us have black boots already). This is using local suppliers where possible.

We're estimating a helmet for about $200 just for a rough price. Jack boots online these days are around $110 including shipping.
Time to expand on the WillrowWink

Terror