Swiss Bandoliers
Interest Thread 
Just thought I'd let those interested know that Wellington surplus have the Swiss bandoliers in stock at the moment

http://www.wellingtonsurplus.com.au/show...ier+-+Used+
iM NoT CRazY Im jusT MeNTALLY DefficIent
Can't find them on the side... Not listed under bandoliers...
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
they are in "Products » MILITARIA » MILITARY ACCESSORIES"

or
http://www.wellingtonsurplus.com.au/show...6-Used-%96-
DW2013 to DW2018
Thanks for the heads up nutz! I just order two sets over the phone. Would you believe they have the same item (yes only one) up here in Bundaberg for $250!!! Thanks again!
[Image: imagejpg1_zps8ab58052.jpg]
$39.95 each, order code BA0001... Are they tusken, jawa approved?

I wear them with my jawa and so do a lot of other jawa's in other states and oversea's As for tuskan I ain't to sure to be honest .
Cheers
Wolf .
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
This from the 501st Tusken CRL:

Bandoliers
For 501st approval:
•At least one (1) must be worn across the chest or around the 
waist.
•Must be of British 1903 pattern, Martini Henry, Turkish Ottoman or similar recreations, and matching the style in the movie. ◦Note: Swedish bandoliers are allowed for Level 1 original trilogy Tusken Raiders for waist bandoliers only, but are discouraged as they are not screen accurate.

For level two certification (if applicable):
• Only Tuskish Ottoman, 1903 and Martini Henry and the unnamed apparently custom made waist bandolier seen on the Tusken in the cliff flight scene are acceptable. Reproductions are acceptable for level 2.

They are a great buy they sell in the City Disposal store in Brisbane for $70. They are approvable for jawas a lot of us have them.
Thankyou rebelrach, important to have relevance attached to items for costuming... Td

Seems a bit harsh given the availability of the other Bandoleers seems to be becoming more and more rare. Sad

Also, just occurred to me. The title on this thread is wrong. These aren't Swiss, they're Swedish.
(Monday 10-Mar-2014, 10:25 AM)Cavalier Wrote:  Thankyou rebelrach, important to have relevance attached to items for costuming... Td

No worries :-) I was just about to say "I'm pretty sure the Tusken/jawa bandoliers are the same" but never really checked. It is important to have the facts before spending the $$ and wasting time. Now we all know, you learn something every day!

You only need 1 Swedish or home made (to spec) bandlier for jawas, but it looks better with 2, or a belt or something criss-crossing your chest.
I actually got the idea from Sniper who wore 2 on his Tusken he used the one across his chest to house the battery for his helmet fans (awesome idea) i received mine last week, actually in amazing condition and just need a bit of leather soap to clean them up.

The ATOC version can use these by the sounds of it but the ANH version can only use 1 like Rebelrach says.

thanks for the info Rebelrach
iM NoT CRazY Im jusT MeNTALLY DefficIent