Greetings
hi everyone my names ryan just recently joined the forums. i live in tweed heads would love to become an active trooper. how do i go about getting my own armour would love to be a sandtrooper
cheers ryanDoppeldaumen1
Welcome to the forums. Everyone has been in your shoes, I joined a year ago and the first thing I noticed is how helpful the guys who have been doing this along time are. There is a lot of knowledge they guys gave me and having done a couple of outfits so far, I ordered my TK today….woo hoo… should be here in July. In the last months I have got advise for the TK from a lot of people and that made it less daunting.

With the Dreamworld weekend coming up on the 3rd and Force of May, if you can get there it is an opportunity to talk to someone.

Word of advise, talk to someone in a Redback Garrison shirt, if you talk to a trooper in costume he won't hear much..

Welcome and hope we see you soon.

Peter Royalguard
Gday Ryan firstly for some more information on Sandtroopers have a look at this link http://www.mepd.net/ it has a lot of information about what you need to do to get up to 501st standard. Also as the different garrisons are regional based you are actually in the Southern Cross Garrison's territory http://www.501scg.com/forum/ . But we are a lot closer than the Sydney based troopers so you'll be more than welcome to come along to our events. We have a big event coming up on the 3-4th of May at Dreamworld But there are a few others down your way just keep an eye out for them.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hi Ryan, I'm a Southern Cross Garrison member, from Lennox Head, so like yourself the Redbacks are geographically easier to troop with, but at the end of the day everyone is here for similar reasons, and all are very helpful and friendly.

Sign up on the SCG forums as well, and between SCGer's and Redbacks you'll get to where you want to go.
Ratchet
TK-15378
SOUTHERN CROSS GARRISON 
hi thanks for the replies and links. looks like ive got lots of research to do. see you all at dreamworld
cheers
ryanDoppeldaumen1
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII