Hello redbacks!
Hi Redbacks. Lindy here and I am Prepared's better half!.. A lot of you guys will know me from the coffee shop from when you sampled my cooking on the way to Carnival of flowers.

I am looking forward to meeting those others at DW next week!
Hi Lindy.
Look forward to meeting you.

Smile
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
welcome Milloped, we are always happy to have better halves get involves in the garrison Doppeldaumen1 Is there any chance we will be getting you in a costume yourself?
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hi Lindy, glad to see you made it here, always a fan of your culinary creations..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
(Friday 25-Apr-2014, 07:47 PM)stormraven Wrote:  welcome Milloped, we are always happy to have better halves get involves in the garrison Doppeldaumen1 Is there any chance we will be getting you in a costume yourself?

Noooooo I will take pictures when I can come and join you guys. But thanks

(Saturday 26-Apr-2014, 08:19 AM)Agent Smith Wrote:  Hi Lindy, glad to see you made it here, always a fan of your culinary creations..

Doppeldaumen1 Thank you always good to see you as well

(Friday 25-Apr-2014, 07:32 PM)Cre8tiv Wrote:  Hi Lindy.
Look forward to meeting you.

Smile

We have met at Astro Pete's first birthday, you were still waiting on the rest of you costume if I remember clearly. Will be good to see you again Smile

(Friday 25-Apr-2014, 07:18 PM)Milloped Wrote:  Hi Redbacks. Lindy here and I am Prepared's better half!.. A lot of you guys will know me from the coffee shop from when you sampled my cooking on the way to Carnival of flowers.

I am looking forward to meeting those others at DW next week!

I think you all have tried my fudge and coconut ice Prepared brings when ever he attends a function
Welcome Lindy, love calling into the cafe on the way through to TCOF. Looking forward to seeing you at DW14.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Hi Lindy
Rachel here, we've met a few times, at the opening of your Café and on the way to the Carnival of Flowers (mmmm bacon).
Glad to see you here and its great you and Gordon are getting involved.
See you soon!
(Sunday 27-Apr-2014, 06:55 PM)Rebelrach Wrote:  Hi Lindy
Rachel here, we've met a few times, at the opening of your Café and on the way to the Carnival of Flowers (mmmm bacon).
Glad to see you here and its great you and Gordon are getting involved.
See you soon!

Hi Rachel, there's no Gordon lol he is Brian (Prepared) I am coming on the Saturday DW and will take pictures of you guys and girls plus help prepared walk around and who ever else needs me, are we still required to bring a plate as well? Look forward to seeing you again

(Saturday 26-Apr-2014, 08:49 PM)BIDS Wrote:  Welcome Lindy, love calling into the cafe on the way through to TCOF. Looking forward to seeing you at DW14.

Thanks Bids, will made some more stuff and bring this weekend to DW

(Friday 25-Apr-2014, 08:44 PM)TheWolf Wrote:  Welcome!

Thank you Smile))
Oh sorry my bad, Brian, not sure where I got Gordon from!
Always great to have more wranglers and yes always happy for baked goods for the change area!
Hi guys,

Can Miloped be upgraded to verified as she would like to put her name down for DW on Saturday.
I'm sure I can vouch for her Jig

(Sunday 27-Apr-2014, 08:24 PM)Rebelrach Wrote:  Oh sorry my bad, Brian, not sure where I got Gordon from!
Always great to have more wranglers and yes always happy for baked goods for the change area!

I get called a lot of things daily but GORDON is one of the nicer ones.. Was my Grandads name. Sus
Move along...