Hey Redbacks!
Hey everyone! My name is Josh,
I thought I'd join this Garrison while I impatiently await to receive my ARC Clone Trooper seasons 1-3 armour in the mail.

Anyone got any advice on making adjustments? It's my first time with this sort of project. I went through good ol' Kevin W buying my kit. I have also browsed a few forums on the topic, a little more super handy tips couldn't hurt, could they? Wink
I'm also located in Brisbane if that narrows it down a bit more!
Welcome I'm from brizzy to :-)
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
Welcome, and that's a good choice of armour.

Your best bet to get help and advice on putting the armour together is to come along to one of our troops and introduce yourself (we have our biggest troop of the year this weekend at Dreamworld) or keep your an eye out for an armour party which can be a more relaxed environment to get help.
(Tuesday 29-Apr-2014, 07:19 PM)Bullant Wrote:  Welcome, and that's a good choice of armour.

Your best bet to get help and advice on putting the armour together is to come along to one of our troops and introduce yourself (we have our biggest troop of the year this weekend at Dreamworld) or keep your an eye out for an armour party which can be a more relaxed environment to get help.

I would love to join in but I've already got a lot on my plate this weekend!
Where's the best place on these forums to find out about AP's? Are they regular?

(Tuesday 29-Apr-2014, 07:10 PM)Diatium Wrote:  Welcome I'm from brizzy to :-)

How's it going mate?
This link takes you directly to the social events calendar:

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/events.php?action=social

Or you can get to it by clicking on "Events" up at the top of the forum page and then "Social Events Only"
(Tuesday 29-Apr-2014, 08:50 PM)Bullant Wrote:  This link takes you directly to the social events calendar:

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/events.php?action=social

Or you can get to it by clicking on "Events" up at the top of the forum page and then "Social Events Only"

I think I have to wait for my account to be moderated before I can access those pages.

While we wait, how was everyones two long weekends? Can we have more plz?Doppeldaumen1
welcome, clones are the best!

depending where in Brisbane you are, can help you out with building it.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
(Tuesday 29-Apr-2014, 09:16 PM)Beanie Wrote:  welcome, clones are the best!

depending where in Brisbane you are, can help you out with building it.

That would be awesome! I'll shoot you a PM Smile
In honor of May the 4th, I decided to get a new tattoo. It's the first addition to my Star Wars pun leg and I can't wait to finish it all Smile
I hope everyone had fun at Dreamworld! I can't wait to attend a troop with you all!

[Image: a29ad66e-c848-4d16-af36-1c1c4b814ec6_zps3ea06518.jpg]
- ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN THE END OF THE WAR -