Underwater Bounty Hunter
I've been working on a custom Mando.

I wanted to make it a specifically themed character. She is particularly skilled in hunting creatures that dwell underwater.

So, I wanted this Bounty Hunter to represent that, and in trying to keep it semi realistic, I made allowances in the costume for swimming mobility.

Hence, there's not as much armour as a standard Mando would have.

My backpack is an oxygen tank with 'working' propellers.

And my gauntlets and blaster are fashioned to be like a space age spear gun.

Unfortunately, it was a bit too specifically themed to be in the Mando Mercs, but I love it, and it will be fun to wear at those events where you can wear anything.

I may edit and adjust it in the future for the Mercs, but that may not happen til end of the year, or next year.

Here's how it looks so far.
[Image: 020.jpg]

[Image: 023.jpg]

I had a different vest at first, which was blue, but the Velcro kept getting caught as I tried to sew it on, so I switched to this pinkish one. I'm not sure about it though, and may go back to a blue one again, but in different material.

Like I said, I'm still happy with how it turned out. The character's name is Aquamarine.

Big thanks to Oevil1 for helping me make the armour, prepare the helmet, and install the visor in it.

And big thanks to Benji for painting my body armour, and giving me some theming to follow when painting the helmet. That was a lot of fun.

Disclaimer: No Gungans were harmed in the making of this photo. The wearer actually likes Gungans, and was purely posing for a photo. Hehehe
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
I have to say it was a fun project! It'll be great to see it out and about at the next Supernova Smile
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
The beach troopers better watch out when they go for a swim. Oigen we better pack the spear guns!!!
Hehe. I did explain to Oigen that no Gungans were harmed.

I didn't want him to hyperventilate when he saw the pic. Hehehe
Awesome!

Terror
I love the colours and the fin on the helmet ....and the swimming action shot is a riot! Good stuff!
That's awesome. Love the camouflage. Don't see enough Mercs with disruptive patterns on their armour!
 DW2015   OCC2015  GCSN16  
DW2016   BN16   GCSN17
DW2018
Thanks guys. I'm still excited about it too.

I'm looking forward to tweaking it a little more, so I can get out there and wear it. Doppeldaumen1
What were the specific issues that Mando Mercs knocked it back on?
 DW2015   OCC2015  GCSN16  
DW2016   BN16   GCSN17
DW2018
There were quite a few things.

But mainly, they wanted more armour and for it to be bigger. But in trying to keep it semi realistic, I went for less and smaller armour to allow for swimming mobility, based on my character and the specific hunting skills she has.

There were other bits and pieces.

But it's all good. Doppeldaumen1