SDS E-11 Blaster
[Image: P1120414_zps40c3c427.jpg][Image: P1120424_zpsdae44d92.jpg][Image: P1120419_zps5017f4b0.jpg].............The container has finally arrived.got my SDS Blaster from Shepperton Design Studios today Nice can't wait to make it a bit more cherry....actual spring ,replace screws, D-ring sight etc..anyway happy with it.
Looks rather nice
DW2013 to DW2018
No I wish....,the mag clips in and the safety switch moves...that's it...basically it's a Plastic Doopy's but does have a bit of weight to it..might fill it with lead sinkers to get a better feel...
If you going to troop with it you won't want a lot of weight. I have a pipe build using a steel pipe and it's more a display piece then a trooping blaster
DW2013 to DW2018
That looks sweet brother!
Move along...
Add lots of weight, then tell me how good it is after 15 km...lol looks awesomeness!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Nice Notworthy that looks quite good, have a talk to Oevil he did a run of holographic target sights for these last year he may still ha\ve some,
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Funny but after all the waiting for it (3 weeks for the police Import form clearance.4 weeks for it to be made .and another 2 weeks for it to arrive) I'm thinking of selling it.don't get me wrong it's a perfect Blaster for Trooping (light and strong plastic) could throw it against a wall ,and still live.But I'm now thinking of a Pipe build (when Doopy's start production again)
The waiting game is fun, not. I have a Doopy full resin kit coming. From date of order, it took them two weeks to dispatch it, that was a week ago now that I received the "dispatch" notification, so I expect it will be another week yet. The import license, on the other hand, faxed it through, the police gave me a call the next day to clarify the weapon model number, yeah they actually asked was it an E11 or a Han Solo Blaster, and I had the documents within the week.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Wow that was quick with the Cops! Guess which Idiot bought another Gun from the U.S without filling out ANOTHER Import form,thinking that I didn't need it as he just got a the OK form back? THEN got a letter today from the FEDS asking where my new form was? The Lady policewomen said there getting sick of playing with it down at Customs!! and NO the old wife's tale about Destroying it after 90 days is False...If you keep ringing them up every once in a while and stating your case of still waiting for the Import form to clear .they'll keep it till your ready....Nice Lady
Good to know, that customs won't crush our plastic blaster toys., So if they don't chuck them, I wonder how many customs agents kids out there, have Star Wars toys now! Lol
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Thats really entertaining for coppers... I clued a few up on my last effort...
Every one you bring in needs an application.. You should let police at weapons licensing know if you on sell your imitation nonfiring plastic weapon too...

OK I did sell the Blaster.but my B709A states ' There is No license or Authority needed to possess these items in Queensland' still I will give them a call just to cover my end
(Wednesday 28-May-2014, 08:43 PM)nezza51 Wrote:  OK I did sell the Blaster.but my B709A states ' There is No license or Authority needed to possess these items in Queensland' still I will give them a call just to cover my end

The statement they had me prepare for mine included that element that was all...
Yeah, no licence or Authority required as it is solid nonfiring replica toy...etc... That looks like a starwars weapon not a real one...

will I need to get an import form as I am getting a E-11 from RS Propmasters?
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk