Just for Kids motortrail Toowoomba
Date: 25/05/2014

Venue: TJM 4WD accessories Taylor Street Toowoomba

Time: 7am

Mission: To entertain and send off the rally in fine imperial fashion..

Trooper Attendance:

RBG: TKID and username/costume
Agentsmith TK
Neoeffect TK
Trinity TB
Bolt2112 TK
Beccyd Jawa

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:
Cobra wrangling and photographer (thanks to Beccyd for the use of the camera)

Details:
On official request of one of the groups travelling in the rally, the Empires finest attended the launch of this years Just for Kids Motor Trail rally.
The venue was TJM off road accessories in Taylor Street Toowoomba.
Our shuttles landed close by and after unloading we ventured into the site where we would make contact with our Imperial / civilian liason. Once armoured up in case of rebel attack, we ventured out to mingle with the citizens. Soon after large numbers of 4wd's started arriving with looks of awe (how could they not) when they saw us.
As it was breakfast time for them we mingled and allowed them to get photos with us while they ate.
We were introduced to the "Townsville Troopers" who were one of the teams competing in this event, they had driven all the way from North Queensland to attend. Perched on their bull bar was a trooper astride a bantha..albeit a very small one and tied to the roof rack a likeness of Lord Vader.
These guys will be asking OUR Townsville troopers next year for some help as the rally commences there next year.
As it was not the time to be standing around too long, they made a few speeches and then climbed aboard their vehicles and set off with a wave from the imperial forces.
We soon returned to out shuttles and after a short visit to the imperial breakfast moon AKA Mcdonalds, we returned home.

Charity Funds Raised:
None directly but the rally will be raising funds in each town it visits for kids in need in each town.

Injuries / Malfunctions:
One minor strap let go on my armour but was soon dispatched..nothing some hot glue wont fix and Trinty had a boot malfunction but I understand some new ones may be on order..

Public Incidents:
apart from our awesomeness..nil

Mission Status:
Success.. Thanks to all who attended.

Photos:
Pics to come courtesy of Beccyd later..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Yes we certainly matched the Star Wars car and despite the driver trying hard to be a TK, wait for the pics on that one, they certainly were very enthusiastic!

Not sure I agree with the way they were treating the replica of our Lord Vader in deciding where to perch him on the 4wd, but they assured me he'd be kept clean and on guard!

Note to self. No more early morning troops! I nearly died! Well...... No....not really!

Thanks Cam!
Awesome work guys Smile
It was a nice little early morning troop and I'm looking forward to my new boots! What chick doesn't like an excuse for shoe shopping Smile
(Sunday 25-May-2014, 08:31 PM)Neoeffect Wrote:  Yes we certainly matched the Star Wars car and despite the driver trying hard to be a TK, wait for the pics on that one, they certainly were very enthusiastic!

Not sure I agree with the way they were treating the replica of our Lord Vader in deciding where to perch him on the 4wd, but they assured me he'd be kept clean and on guard!

Note to self. No more early morning troops! I nearly died! Well...... No....not really!

Thanks Cam!

No more early starts , don't you own a bakery Wink

Great work troopers
sorry I didn't get to this one. I probably should check the new troops thread every now and then.
Hoping to have the photos up in the next few days
(Monday 26-May-2014, 08:05 PM)muppet Wrote:  
(Sunday 25-May-2014, 08:31 PM)Neoeffect Wrote:  Yes we certainly matched the Star Wars car and despite the driver trying hard to be a TK, wait for the pics on that one, they certainly were very enthusiastic!

Thanks Cam!

No more early starts , don't you own a bakery Wink

Great work troopers

Lol. Sure do ken! But haven't done night now since October! I pay staff now! I've had a couple of injuries, well, accidents that gave put me on my back! Not planned, but I don't miss it! Call it getting older! #sigh#
and here are the photos

more photos

and more
Great photo's Beccyd!!
[Image: 53635972792_7031aa3c80_z.jpg]
Love the last one..would make a great pic for a caption contest..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Bec, will you be posting the rest of the photos on the Redback photobucket site?
I think ill do that when I get home 12am
now on photo bucket
http://s45.photobucket.com/user/501qld/l...t=2&page=1 Smile