For the God Emperor!
Build Thread 
So this has been a dream cosplay of mine for a very long time now! And this has been in the pipes for months and months and finally I have gone and acquired from the very awesome Crypto my own Adeptus Astartes Starter Kit!

[Image: IMG_2188_zps28039860.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2187_zps4ed32549.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2186_zps83f06d43.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2185_zpse61181bd.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2184_zpsbc1355c7.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2183_zpse6f97b4a.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2182_zps474770ad.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2180_zpsff40ce4e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2179_zps41d67c20.jpg]

Dunanananananana!

Now my question to you all is.. Well besides anyone who wants to help me out.. PLEASE I WILL GIVE YOU COOKIES!! XD lol but how shall I prepare him?

It's going to be a loyalist even though I did say I was going to do Iron Warriors.. I'm like.. the first 1 shall be for The Emperor!

So far these are my Top 3 choices! Your input is greatly, greatly appreciated!!

#1 Blood Angels
(Idea of what it might look like - Blood Angel)
#2 Black Templars
(Idea of what it might look like -Black Templar)
#3 Salamanders
(Idea of what it might look like - Salamanders)

If you wanna throw other thoughts, don't be shy!

PS: Yes Stewie does approve of this Wink
All three are great chapters/Legions.

Blood angels..... total bada$$e$$
[Image: Bloodline.jpg]

Black Templars............. look sooo cool weather you do a basic grunt or a detailed Captain.
[Image: Armor_Black_Templars.png]

Salamanders .............. The detail on the armour.... well you can just go to town with that....... Only downside of Salamanders is you would have to get a Black skin mask to wear if you wanted to go without the helmet. (being they have dark skin)
[Image: salamander.jpg]

Watching this space ! Smile
Jealous!

When I do mine it will be a Chaos Marine of some description, just because bad guys are cooler Cheeky
Ohhhh Cheers for those pics Crypto!! Inspirational! Yeh I was thinking about that and I'd have to get the blood red contacts as well. I'm going to need a pious marine against all you heretics lol.

Hahahaha, I was exactly the same way Bullant! So I have a bad feeling I'm going to look at a second one down the track. At the moment I'm leaning towards the Templar because he is the most forgiving for first time noobs like myself but, I can also add tones of detail to him when I get more confident. Guess this gives me something to actually work on at Hoppys armor party then lol.
(Friday 20-Jun-2014, 09:02 AM)V3N0M Wrote:  Guess this gives me something to actually work on at Hoppys armor party then lol.

If you are bringing this to the AP that would be awesome, would love to look at one of these kits before they are finished off.
Yeh man I'll bring this bad boy with me! Hopefully I may be able to soak in some of your costume building skills as well haha Smile
CHAMPION!!!!!!! has to be a Blood Angel - the Emporers finest in my honest opinion!!!!

BTW Thank you SOoooooooo much from distracting me from my current build and making me want a 40K Marine.....love your work :P
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Hahahahaha!!! Yea they have that effect! Put more of the blame on Crypto though cause he made that fine kit Wink
Am wanting to do a SM too, but am still trying to chase down life size scale Pep files.

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
I would LOVE to do a Grey Knight Smile
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Hey Mortogg are you on the Obscurius Crusade form? I think they have the information you need to get the build started?

Yeh the Grey Knights are pretty bad ass! Any particular type you are looking at? Like a Justicar or a Paladin?
Am on there and also over at Rpf, but can't seem to find the right files to Fullscale and not getting IM's back :P
should just go forward with the 820 files as it looks like most have used that scale

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]