Jawa Droid Repairer Build
Build Thread 
This is another scavenged build that should appeal to the pacifist Jawas who don't want to carry a blaster. This build literally took fifteen minutes from the idea to completion (including weathering). Here is what you will end up with...
[Image: imagejpg1_zpsf0b721a1.jpg]

Obviously you may not have these pieces just laying around but here is a quick breakdown of what I used...
[Image: imagejpg1_zps2531f78a.jpg]
You will need a black pool float; a brass kinetic inlet valve; a flex hose (R2 builders know what I am talking about); a brass washer; a small plastic collar.

Start by removing the split pin from the inlet valve...
[Image: imagejpg1_zps795084be.jpg]

Screw the long stem into the pool float and take the large screw and end cap off the main part. Keep the end cap... you'll need it later.
[Image: imagejpg1_zps89a02c60.jpg]

Superglue the collar over the section where the stem screws in (optional) and superglue the end cap over the other end of the pool float to cover the second screw hole. Drill a small hole on the body of the pool float and glue in the washer then dremel a hole at the base to insert the main part of the kinetic valve. Screw it in and it will make a thread (so don't dremel the hole too big).
[Image: imagejpg1_zpsf41dc085.jpg]

Finally, screw the flexi-hose to the end... and attach it to ...something. Add some weathering, embellish with some junk wire and you're done. Fifteen minutes!
[Image: imagejpg1_zpscd663b2c.jpg]
[Image: imagejpg1_zps8ab58052.jpg]
That's a hoot. ...teeny
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]
very clever, and so simple, I love it
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
It is a simple yet great build, well done.
Looks great!
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Build Thread Jawa Ion Blaster Build Viper Scout 8 1,956 Wednesday 2-Jul-2014, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Viper Scout