Hi Everyone
Hi everyone, my name is Rob and im on the gold coast. Been super keen on joining the 501st as a storm trooper for a cpl years now, but just have no idea where to begin my journey or where to buy an armor kit etc from. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i would love to own my own TK armor.
Hi Rob and welcome to the Redbacks.
We have quite a few members on the coast, so you will have some good help for your build.
I suggest you head on over to www.whitearmor.net and sign up, it is the home of all things Stormtrooper and start your research, I am Sly11 on their forum boards. Chat. Soon and let the fun begin.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Hi sly, i have already gone over to whitearmor and have introduced myself. I have always wanted do have a stormtrooper armor and love the idea of helping charities through the 501st
Hi Rob
Welcome to the redbacks, come along to some events and meet some members, best way to get a look at the armour and become verified
Cheers
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/38...his-first/
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Thanks DW.. when and where is the next event? Would love to have a chat.. got a mate iwho troops and he gonna let me know where he got is armor from a few years back
Hi
Keep an eye on up coming events in the forums and sign on to trial wrangle or let someone know at an event who you are etc
Everybody is very welcoming so don't be shy and say hello at the events
Cheers
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
HI Rob, welcome to the RBG and us guys on the Gold Coast.
Next weekend my wife and family are away all weekend…. so sad…. oh well thats a weekend of doing my armour… woo hoo.

I live at Upper Coomera if you want to pop on the Saturday. I am doing an TK build at the moment you can have a look over. In the meantime, the guys have some good advise for you on the FISD.. research research

Peter
Thanks peter will have a look if im free
Hi Rob, welcome mate
TK 19749
Hi Rob and welcome. All the research is on FISD there you will find the list of resellers so shoot them an email and find out which type of armour will suit you. Let your journey begin Wink
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hi and Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Thanks phantom have already been speaking with a few guys in there