Lord Straxus
Just making myself known as im extremely interested in membership. Located on the Gold Coast and looking to join the ranks of the 501st. So hello to one and all and i look forward to chatting with you all soon
[Image: 174598_105937692815114_903723_n.jpg]WOOF WOOF!!!!
Welcome to the Redbacks!
Plenty of members on the GC, so no shortage of help for you there.
Have you decided on a costume as yet?
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome Staxus any ideas on what sort of a costume you would to get started with? Stormtoopers are the most iconic but there is a whole range too choose from. Have a look through here to see if any appeal. http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRL As you can see there a range of options from soft costumes like the Imperial Officer to partly armoured Scout up to the armoured Stormtroper. All have there pro's and con's but in the end find a costume that you like and ask lots of questions.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
HI Lord, welcome to the RBG and us guys on the Gold Coast.
Next weekend my wife and family are away all weekend…. so sad…. oh well thats a weekend of doing my armour… woo hoo.

I live at Upper Coomera if you want to pop on the Saturday. I am doing an TK build at the moment you can have a look over. In the meantime, there are lots of great advice on the forum, have a look through the progress builds... research research

Peter
Hi and welcome to the Redbacks,
Let your journey of a thousand questions begin......
Cheers
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Already looked into my first build. Either a TIE pilot (ive checked out Jolly Roger Squadron) or an Agent Kallus build
(Sunday 2-Nov-2014, 10:50 AM)Lord Straxus Wrote:  Already looked into my first build. Either a TIE pilot (ive checked out Jolly Roger Squadron) or an Agent Kallus build

Tie Pilot's are just awesome Doppeldaumen1 - ok I may be a bit biased on that point. Jig
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Yes Stormraven, a little bias for the Tie Fighter,it does look impressive though.

(Sunday 2-Nov-2014, 11:08 AM)stormraven Wrote:  
(Sunday 2-Nov-2014, 10:50 AM)Lord Straxus Wrote:  Already looked into my first build. Either a TIE pilot (ive checked out Jolly Roger Squadron) or an Agent Kallus build

Tie Pilot's are just awesome Doppeldaumen1 - ok I may be a bit biased on that point. Jig
Would love to pop by in the afternoon for a view of the build Petros
sounds good, i will be at home or spotlight or bunnings, pretty much the 3 places i am at the moment
Welcome my friend. Good to see you here. You have just taken your first step into larger world. Enjoy the ride.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie.

Learn from your past, live for the moment, pray for a future!

:TD: :GCSN12: :TD: DW2012 :TD:
Hi lord welcome mate I'm at Kingston if you ever need a hand
TK 19749
Welcome aboard!
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
(Sunday 2-Nov-2014, 12:24 PM)madine Wrote:  Welcome my friend. Good to see you here. You have just taken your first step into larger world. Enjoy the ride.

Thanks bud. Look forward to my first troop with you
Ahhhh Tie Pilot........I like you already. Im almost finished my reserve tie pilot. Just waiting on gloves as boots got ordrred today.
Sing out if you need a hand and welcome aboard.
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]